Mega Thread Tribunal Verdict - Not comfortably satisfied there was a violation - Statement in Post #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. ASADA too IMO.

Lets give them a chance to have a read of the reasons for decision first though.
What extra will they bring to the table to appeal? Or, you just going off a whim?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, fair enough. Not the result I thought, but glad the players have clarity moving forward.

Given the amount of taxpayer's money that must have been thrown at this schermozzle, I think there should be a pretty serious governance review / restructure with respect to ASADA.

Yes!!!!;) I am soooo happy for Essendon! I always knew that Hird and the players would never intentionally cheat! Well done;) no matter what happens with the pies pair I can still smile today as I knew Bombers weren't guilty all along. So happy for Hirdy, Jobe, Tim and all the players. Suck it ASADA;)
are you kidding??

CBZSJ5TUYAAM0-A.jpg

Only if you've lived on this board

Nope, it's just a staggering result. I have no issues with the players denying knowledge (ignoring the personal responsibility issue) - and I can understand the lack of evidence - but why would ASADA proceed with insufficient evidence ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back