680.gif

PAST FIVE TIMES
R6, 2014, North Melbourne 10.14 (74) d Fremantle 8.13 (61) at Subiaco Oval
R13, 2013, Fremantle 10.7 (67) d North Melbourne 4.5 (29) at Subiaco Oval
R22, 2012, Fremantle 20.12 (132) d North Melbourne 12.7 (79) at Etihad Stadium
R22, 2011, North Melbourne 21.17 (143) d Fremantle 6.9 (45) at Etihad Stadium
R4, 2011, Fremantle 18.19 (127) d North Melbourne 14.14 (98) at Subiaco Oval

THE SIX POINTS

1. Brent Harvey was best on ground for the Kangaroos in their win over the Dockers in 2014. He had 29 disposals, five tackles and polled three Brownlow votes.

2. These two teams have laid the fewest tackles in 2015. Fremantle is ranked 17th in the AFL, averaging only 55, while the Kangaroos are 18th at 54.7 per game.

3. This will be the 25th meeting between the sides. North Melbourne has won 15 games to nine. Since 2009 the teams have four wins each.

4. The Dockers are the No.1 ranked defence in 2015 conceding only 65.5 points per game. The Kangaroos are ranked 12th conceding 93.8 points per game.

5. The Dockers have two of the top three ranked players for taking the ball inside 50 in 2015. Danyle Pearce is No.1 in the AFL with a total of 45 and Nat Fyfe is third with 41.

6. Todd Goldstein is the No.1 ranked ruckman on the Official AFL Player Ratings. Goldstein is ranked 11th overall. Aaron Sandilands is the third best ruckman, ranked 32nd overall.

Should be a great night. Fyfe's 100th and Pav's 650th game as captain. They have a few outs while we will be a little tired. Looking for some revenge after a loss to them last year which kinda resembled our year as a whole in alot of ways.

Go Freo!!

Last edited:
Great work LD, I'm heading out so will get in early.

Very confident of the win but Roos can play well on there day which could cause concern & has me worried a bit. In all that Fyfe to dominate, Zac to kick 3, McPharlin good in first game in a few weeks , & son son back to his best as well 2 goals & 3 assists. Freo by 3 goals :):cool:

Big Footy Meet Up at 4.00pm at the Fire & Ice Bar in Subiaco. Then after game drinks in the Billy Walker room straight after the final siren.

Should be a great night. Fyfe's 100th and Pav's 650th game as captain. They have a few outs while we will be a little tired. Looking for some revenge after a loss to them last year which kinda resembled our year as a whole in alot of ways.

Go Freo!!
I think there's something wrong with your post :p

Tonight should be a good game. For Fremantle. As we go 8 & 0.

Fyfe to dominate
Pav to kick 6
Boomer to win a car & have a sook

For some reason I can't shake the feeling the streak ends tonight. I'm hoping its just natural pessimism over believing that we can keep going undefeated. Its hard logically to see that they would drop on in Fyfe's 100 and with the respective strength of the squads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we're going to drop a game it will be away from home. Certainly will be worried if we do considering the outs of NM.

If anyone has a working stream for this or any other game can you PM me the address please. Cheers.

For some reason I can't shake the feeling the streak ends tonight. I'm hoping its just natural pessimism over believing that we can keep going undefeated.

Never fear - in an effort to curry favour with the footy gods I'm lending my seats to some friends who wanted to go as part of their anniversary weekend but couldn't get tickets. The universe definitely owes me a win in return.

Unless a travelling North supporter has given up their airline tickets for a sick child or something, then we're screwed.

With North's finances, the sick child was asked to donate that seat to a player so they could get 22 to the game
Freo by 2 goals, I'm assuming North will try a rope a dope and try and keep it close enough at 3 quarter time that they can run over us on a 8 vs 6 day break, but I think we'll find a way

Never fear - in an effort to curry favour with the footy gods I'm lending my seats to some friends who wanted to go as part of their anniversary weekend but couldn't get tickets. The universe definitely owes me a win in return.

Unless a travelling North supporter has given up their airline tickets for a sick child or something, then we're screwed.
Mr. Burns: Men, there's a little crippled boy sitting in a hospital who wants you to win this game. I know because I crippled him myself to inspire you.
Milhouse: (to his mom and dad) I hope they win, or Mr. Burns said he's coming back.

Will you nervous nellies get a grip.

On exposed form Norf are on a par with Essendon.

We win by as far as we like.

I'm thinking we're gonna romp this one in TBH. I feel like a lot of the doubts are coming from last year. Pretty easy picturing us losing when we can all see the images in our heads of us losing to them. We are in a much stronger position this year tho. We didn't trip and wake up at 7-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back