Game Day Freo v Roos - Round 8 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to seeing the game.

Think we have the gears to win the thing now
That's the proof for me. Clinical and classy.

Still plenty that can be improved but the extra gears are starting to be shown.

Perfect midfield game, great contribution from the forwards, and the defenders keep on doing what they do.

That's the proof for me. Clinical and classy.

Still plenty that can be improved but the extra gears are starting to be shown.

Perfect midfield game, great contribution from the forwards, and the defenders keep on doing what they do.
Serious question clogged, do you think we have the tools to match Sydney and Hawthorn now? Assuming we keep most of our best 22 fit for the finals.

I'm looking forward to seeing the game.

Think we have the gears to win the thing now
With Hawthorn going down tonight they will be coming from a long way back to make it. Sydney are the biggest threat as of now and we certainly have the ability to beat them. If we can remain healthy we are looking the goods............such an unusual feeling........but I love it

Serious question clogged, do you think we have the tools to match Sydney and Hawthorn now? Assuming we keep most of our best 22 fit for the finals.

Watched the Haw v Syd game tonight. You can certainly match it with them. Got the pace and desire, ferocity at the ball. Sydney not that quick. Hawks dropped off the pace a bit after 3 tough seasons.

Men and woman will fart equally. *Have you ever met a woman who will admit this? A study has proven that, when men and woman have eaten exact the same food, woman have more concentrated gas than men. This was also mentioned as a greater odor intensity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I highly doubt Hawthorn can even make it that far. They're four losses down already and will have to win nearly every game from here on to make top four. They've got depth but they still rely on a core of older blokes for whom a long season might cost them. Can't see them finishing fourth, travelling twice in three weeks and winning the lot. Just not in them. Even then, they'll have to fight out every game to make the four. As we saw last year, Freo collapsed late last year doing the same.

On the MCG fully fit and no suspensions they will beat all comers. They're still the best coached and most well balanced side in the comp.

I've never rated Sydney above Freo, I've had both sides equivalent. I believe Freo will need to be better that them to beat them on MCG. I think we're there.

I highly doubt Hawthorn can even make it that far. They're four losses down already and will have to win nearly every game from here on to make top four. They've got depth but they still rely on a core of older blokes for whom a long season might cost them. Can't see them finishing fourth, travelling twice in three weeks and winning the lot. Just not in them. Even then, they'll have to fight out every game to make the four. As we saw last year, Freo collapsed late last year doing the same.

On the MCG fully fit and no suspensions they will beat all comers. They're still the best coached and most well balanced side in the comp.

I've never rated Sydney above Freo, I've had both sides equivalent. I believe Freo will need to be better that them to beat them on MCG. I think we're there.

Good summary, I also beleive Freo with a fair shake, on injuries, suspension & maggot decision are specials.:)

Fyfe had 21 contested possessions. Huge.

It looked like we expected to get more of a challenge from North. I didn't notice much shifting around resting, it looked like go for most of the game.
Pav rested in last. Fyfe forward first ten to fifteen of last and sandi forward for most of last. Sonny on bench large portions of fourth and I think (wrong end of ground) that Johnson had some bench time in the last. Good times and a big percentage boosting win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back