Opinion Chappys book

Remove this Banner Ad

Chappy played 251 games at Geelong and 29 at Essendon, so in theory 85% of the book should be about his time at Geelong, but I guess the Hun is of the view Geelong stories won't sell papers in Melbourne.

Do you honestly see what has been written as a 'cheap shot'? I thought it was pretty nuanced and (while obviously being Chapman's opinion) fair.
I think his point is it's cheap as in, if he never bothered to do anything about it during his time at Essendon.

That cover is a shocker. He plays in 3 GF teams and wins a NS medal and his brief stint at Essendon represents half of the cover. If it was a GAJ book it would be OK to see his time at the GCS represented as he has done amazing things there. Chappy on the other hand achieved next to nothing as a player at Essendon.
Yeah, I'm pretty peeved about it. Might not buy the book because of it. I guess they're trying to appeal to both fanbases, but I don't think many Essendon supporters would be too interested in a book from a guy who played one decent season there in the twilight of his career regardless.

You can order this book through the herald sun shop.. the first 200 ordered will be autographed.
Love Chappy xx

Yep can't see too many Cats fans buying the HMac tell all.
TBH, a HMac "tell all" would probably be contained in one page.

Now, Stevie J's story could be interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBH, a HMac "tell all" would probably be contained in one page.

Now, Stevie J's story could be interesting.

It could contain the key conversation though.......

Mrs Hamish: Geelong are going to pay you how much???
Hamish: I know, it's awesome!
Mrs Hamish: Don't they know your body is kind of, stuffed?
Hamish: Scotty said I'm a real Geelong player. :)

It could contain the key conversation though.......

Mrs Hamish: Geelong are going to pay you how much???
Hamish: I know, it's awesome!
Mrs Hamish: Don't they know your body is kind of, stuffed?
Hamish: Scotty said I'm a real Geelong player. :)
Who would have thought you'd place the full responsibility on CS for what was a collegiate decision. Attempt at humour notwithstanding. Some things just never change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back