Real Madrid FC - Where has it all gone wrong?

Who would take the Madrid job? It's career suicide.

You have to win La Liga and the CL to keep your job.

You also have to beat the best team in the world in Barcelona.

It's the impossible job.

I mean you can all sit here and say Rafa is s**t etc but does anyone think keeping Ancelotti would mean Real beat Barca? Cos I certainly dont. Even Mourinho, Pep etc.. the best managers in the world couldnt do it. Barca are too good. You're going to finish 2nd. You're going to get sacked.

It's just silly.

It's become a bit of a joke - actually probably been that way for years. No vision, just hiring and firing at will, no matter what the results are. Like Jod says you'd have to be slightly mad to take the job

Top 3 is Messi Ronaldo and Neymar then Suarez and unfortunately Muller as good as he is, isn't in that bracket, but he is just behind that

As oppose to 3 years ago when people looked at him and thought him average, like wtf
That's my argument though, Messi is in his own category but Müller is as good as Suarez/Neymar (and probably better than Cristiano). Will never get the credit he deserves because he isn't as easy on the eye

Madrid should sell Cristiano as soon as possible, when he isn't scoring he gives them nothing, actually less than nothing

Madrid should sell Cristiano as soon as possible, when he isn't scoring he gives them nothing, actually less than nothing

One of the biggest sulks in football. No manager can change that and is major difference between them and Barca.

Rafa was always going to be a poor choice- places defensive football, not a charismatic enough presence to control big egos, and hasn't been very successful of late. Ronaldo is going downhill fast- can still score goals but can't create them out of nothing anymore, and offers even less than he use to in general play. Him being played as Striker is suicide because he doesn't hold up the ball and include teammates enough- and when he's being played on the left flank he needs others to hold up the ball/create play.

Ronaldo is quickly sliding- and the players around him isn't making life easier. It's crazy to see the players Real Madrid have bought last 10 years yet still consistently outperformed by Barcelona- Ronaldo is definitely a big reason for this.

Busquets is Barcelona's most important player. He's central to everything we do and pretty much is the actual heir to Xavi; not player x, y or z that we're linked with to fulfil that role. I had him as 3rd in such rankings a couple of seasons back (iniesta 2nd, Messi 1st) but seeing how we've managed with Iniesta slowly edging towards the end and how easily we coped in Messi's absence (admittedly helped by having two of the most in form players currently and a massively improved Sergi Roberto), Busquets has leapfrogged both of them in terms of overall importance in my view. So glad I got him on my kit a couple seasons ago.

12027809_1054885747903673_3748555265472358187_n.png
12278773_1054777441247837_2561933234919772515_n.jpg
12235121_1054708021254779_726947386471300353_n.jpg

Back