Tim Watson thought James Hird would be assistant coach at Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarify a bit more?

Thats more or less it as far as I know. That he's on the outer.

Noticed that he hasn't been sighted anywhere near the club over the last couple of months?

The other thing I heard - whether true or not - is that he's knocked up some Dutch woman when he was in France, she's had the kid and that Tania's punted him. They are apparently keeping up appearances for now.

Another rumour is that Bomber is a total cokehead and shutup/went missing for a while there because he didn't want the feds looking too closely at his personal life during the later stages of the investigation.

Now, whenever I pass on bits and pieces that come across my desk, some f*ckwit will start trolling me because they don't like what they hear, can we skip that tonight?

luv Timmy, just like the newsroom gals and the newsreader,

but by geebus, the guy has less of an IQ than a used prophylactic extricated post-haste from the rectum of a rent-boy alliterationz

the verb think and past tense thought should not be used in any sense with Timmy in a sentence upholding any standard logic*

*and yes, i know the blackcat irony hypocrisy and /third person

Now that is an image which won't fade from my memory for a while.

Year 8 degree from Dimboola High....to Wannabe AFL Club Powerbroker.....what could possibly go wrong?

Maybe best to stick to reading cue cards Timmy.

Do you recall the early days of the Footy Show, and Timmy would just sit there saying nothing, with a stupid look on his face and mouth open as if to say, "What's going on?". This is why I couldn't believe it when he was appointed coach of St.Kilda.

My understanding was that James wasn't going to be the coach, that he was going to be the assistant coach, and Bomber [Mark] Thompson was going to be the head coach at that time

One wonders what ever went on at Windy Hill. James was never going to coach, he said. Bomber was burnt out and never going to coach again.

and Timmy says .... How could things go wrong?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...istant-coach-at-essendon-20160405-gnzd2p.html
confirmed by bomber on 360 that essendon called him in mid 2010 about replacing knights

Year 8 degree from Dimboola High....to Wannabe AFL Club Powerbroker.....what could possibly go wrong?

Maybe best to stick to reading cue cards Timmy.
above your station is not even an analogy that fits timmy
there is no station.
the wireless school of the air metaphor is felicitous

Timmy is full of crap.

It used to sh*t me to tears every time they would ask Timmy what his take on the saga was, whatever event was taking place.
How that could happen when he was clearly conflicted and involved is beyond me, but that's the footy media we have I guess.
Wasn't Timmy's fault though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you recall the early days of the Footy Show, and Timmy would just sit there saying nothing, with a stupid look on his face and mouth open as if to say, "What's going on?". This is why I couldn't believe it when he was appointed coach of St.Kilda.
open mouthed gap toothed yokel is the correct term i believe, like the ret@rded kid playing the banjo in Deliverance

confirmed by bomber on 360 that essendon called him in mid 2010 about replacing knights
Yeah, common knowledge with Geelong supporters, that story. The efc mafia was pestering Bomber for months during the 2010. Bomber was not interested in the top job and had had enough of coaching anyway and had to be talked into the 2010 gig by the Geelong heirarchy. He took the assistant job out of loyalty to his old mates. If Watson didn't realize Bomber was not going to take the role, it just proves the guy doesn't listen because Bomber told him. Not wonder the efc is a basket case if guys like Watson have a say. Not that its his fault. Its someone else's fault.

And under the bus Hird goes. My mail is that Hird is persona non grata down at the hanger.
Why? Did the efc find out something about Hird it didn't already know? :D

Hird: Please don't call. I've moved on.
efc: Hi James. We still worship you. Please come back.
Hird pretending to be a phone message: Hi. This is James Hird. I'm entering a new phase in my life. There is no past. Don't leave a mesage
efc: James?
Hird: Go away. I've got new friends now.
efc: boo hoo, sook sook. We don't wuv you no more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back