Tim Watson thought James Hird would be assistant coach at Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this thread is about how stupid Timmy is? You sure about that? Just reread the last couple of pages........

So this thread is about how stupid Timmy is? You sure about that? Just reread the last couple of pages........
You've got to be joking. Anonymous posters behind a computer screen taking pot shots at people in the business know much more than you can possibly imagine...

You've got to be joking. Anonymous posters behind a computer screen taking pot shots at people in the business know much more than you can possibly imagine...
Those same people behind their pc screens, that know as much as the people in the business, about what drugs the players were injected with?

If I know this saga, like I think I know this saga - someone is lubing up the public for a big 'Essendon was bad and should pay everyone lots of money' campaign.

Yes, but THIS MUCH, not as much as maybe they would get in court, and with all kinds of DON'T TELL ANY MORE provisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

perish the thought.

Where do I get one of those cool Yassar Arafat Bedouin scarves like Wally has? I can wear it to Proud Mary for breakfast.

Dude, its keffiyeh. Get with it.

Thats more or less it as far as I know. That he's on the outer.

Noticed that he hasn't been sighted anywhere near the club over the last couple of months?

The other thing I heard - whether true or not - is that he's knocked up some Dutch woman when he was in France, she's had the kid and that Tania's punted him. They are apparently keeping up appearances for now.

Another rumour is that Bomber is a total cokehead and shutup/went missing for a while there because he didn't want the feds looking too closely at his personal life during the later stages of the investigation.

Now, whenever I pass on bits and pieces that come across my desk, some f*ckwit will start trolling me because they don't like what they hear, can we skip that tonight?

The only new thing there is that the woman is Dutch.

It's a bit like how Essendon posters in this forum think they're the only ones who know anything, and they have all the information because ... well, they support Essendon, and all those other people couldn't possibly know anything. Right?

Don't sell people on this forum short. Sure there are a lot of idiots, that's a given, but there are others who are very well connected.

open mouthed gap toothed yokel is the correct term i believe, like the ret@rded kid playing the banjo in Deliverance

But if Deliverance had been made after TW appeared on the Footy Show I'm sure John Boorman would have said to play the character you referenced as an "open mouthed gap toothed yokel, like Timmy Watson on the Footy Show".

It's a bit like how Essendon posters in this forum think they're the only ones who know anything, and they have all the information because ... well, they support Essendon, and all those other people couldn't possibly know anything. Right?

Don't sell people on this forum short. Sure there are a lot of idiots, that's a given, but there are others who are very well connected.
You have a point sure, should've made that clear.

Yes, it would have been. They were hardly ringing the then current premiership coach about an opening for assistant. They wanted Bomber as the head coach initially.
Bomber said they'd heard that he wasnt happy at Geelong and he was contemplating walking away from coaching. So they got on the blower to sound him out. He said if he was going to coach it would be at Geelong, so they knew that he wasn't going to come as head coach from that point. So one of them is making it up... Or both are, who ******* knows with this mob?

you got one?

No!

I do have a US Army battle flag a mate bought off the Pakistani Taliban in the smuggler's market in Peshawar though. Mate said they were also selling bits of body armour that had been blown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back