MVP Coaches Votes 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I mustve watched the wrong game. Thought Cooney was slow and terrible. Only * players who couldve gotten votes in my opinion were Merrett & Parish.
Oh well. Who gives a toss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps won the ball at the coal face so players like Gibbs Murph and Co got to shine on the outside a fair bit

I was surprised many didn't put Cripps in their best............then again I didn't have Gibbs there either. :oops:

No Docherty? Interesting.

In fairness I imagine the coaches have a much better handle on what roles players are doing on match day so it is hard on us mere spectators to truly know that.

RND 9 - CARLTON V NORTH

10 Goldstein (NM)
8 Ziebell (NM)
6 Tarrant (NM)
3 Harvey (NM)
2 Docherty (Carl)
1 Dal Santo (NM)

Doc is a player I can see regularly getting votes in losing sides.

Not because in those games the ball would spend more time in our back half, but because he is mentally tough, fights in every contest and has too much pride to drop his head.

Love him.

Cripps is another. He will just do his thing, no matter what's happening around him.

Need as many of these types as we can get.

Doc is a player I can see regularly getting votes in losing sides.

Not because in those games the ball would spend more time in our back half, but because he is mentally tough, fights in every contest and has too much pride to drop his head.

Love him.

Cripps is another. He will just do his thing, no matter what's happening around him.

Need as many of these types as we can get.

and Mad dog Sumner:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I am a fan of the CV but I also acknowledge all voting systems have their virtues and drawbacks and I think it is fair to say Doc probably deserves more votes than what he has right now.

RND 9 - CARLTON V NORTH

10 Goldstein (NM)
8 Ziebell (NM)
6 Tarrant (NM)
3 Harvey (NM)
2 Docherty (Carl)
1 Dal Santo (NM)
Can't really argue with that. Would have loved to see Byrne sneak a vote, but then again, their Thomas could have received some votes too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back