FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season 6 - non book readers *no spoilers until show airs*

Remove this Banner Ad

People with unique powers, dragons, green people, etc are natural features in this show's world. Timeloops are a whole different 'science' and bring the entire show's universe into question. Bran actually changing something about the past would've made more sense than the circular Hodor and Bran were always destined to do this/chicken or egg? version they went with.

No difference IMO. ..if Jon Snow hadnt come back to life So much would be different already...it is what it is..fantasy.

People with unique powers, dragons, green people, etc are natural features in this show's world. Timeloops are a whole different 'science' and bring the entire show's universe into question. Bran actually changing something about the past would've made more sense than the circular Hodor and Bran were always destined to do this/chicken or egg? version they went with.

Yet it is conceivable that the whole story from episode and/or book 1 was written with this in mind, making it a natural feature of the shows world, albeit one just not yet observed by the viewers until now?

Never seen Varys rattled like he was in this episode. The guy was shitting bricks.

Well he did get his dick cut off and that woman had no way to know that outside of some pretty serious link with whoever the voice in the flame belonged to.

Anyone wonder who that guy was that the Children turned into the first White Walker?

I'm guessing its a Stark.

You don't need books to find plot lines for Tv is wat i was asking i suppose.

There hasn't been any credible leaks that I know of.

There have been leaks regarding potential huge battle later in the season, where you need lots of extras etc.

But a lot of the stuff with Bran only involves CGI and a small cast so I don't think we'll see a legit leak about his storyline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There hasn't been any credible leaks that I know of.

There have been leaks regarding potential huge battle later in the season, where you need lots of extras etc.

But a lot of the stuff with Bran only involves CGI and a small cast so I don't think we'll see a legit leak about his storyline.

There are lots of YouTube sites speculating s**t...i have to avoid one real life person because a few of his stuff has come true this Season.

The white walkers have been marching south for 5 years (and were close to the wall at the end of last season?)
10 mins after touching Bran in his visions and they rock up at his front door....
Is this a comment on how unlikely this is, or just recapping for those who missed it? The tree dude specifically said now he's left his mark, he knows where you are. He then said they have to leave, now. Then they turned up and you're surprised.

Is this a comment on how unlikely this is, or just recapping for those who missed it? The tree dude specifically said now he's left his mark, he knows where you are. He then said they have to leave, now. Then they turned up and you're surprised.

Yeh...true.

They were just waitin for a mate at 7/11 when nekminit Bran shows up.

Never seen Varys rattled like he was in this episode. The guy was shitting bricks.

Yep said that exact same thing to the missus when **** Mcgee was all up in his face.

But seriously, over the Direwolves dying without ripping some campaigner to shreds. Just * off.

And s**t. Hodor. * man. The feels.

LOL - my daughter came over to visit tonight, and brought in some bags. As she nears the front door she says Hodor.

I said sad isn't it.

She says ' yes dad but Hodor for me so I can get inside'

It took me a minute or so, but couldn't stop laughing when I got it..

Quite a lot of plot progression in that episode. So the Ironborn under new fella the Unc are intending to provide ships to Danny? Hmmmmm.......wonder if it will work that way? Where are Yara and Theon and crew heading?

I'm worried Sansa is going to stuff Jon up by hiding stuff.

tumblr_o7liclC08Z1qhz95yo1_500.gif

tumblr_o7liclC08Z1qhz95yo2_500.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back