2016 AFL - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

um, am i missing something? what if one of the teams win and the other two lose?

Essendon,Brisbane,Port multi 10.45
Freo win first game after R13. 8
Winless. 34
300% profit - 4/1

Sorry meant to reply to this, am i missing something but aren't those bets Freo will win first game after round 13, or lose rounds 11/12/13

That doesn't take into account the other
We are assuming essondon may win and banking on bris and port to win

Means you lose.its not an arb

Gotcha, 300-1 odds they don't win any of the next 3
been a long day

The line has come way, way in on the GCS vs. Sydney game on Saturday night...10-20mm predicted for Friday and 20-40mm of rain predicted on Saturday. I have one leg in my multi-bet to go...Sydney 40+...Argh!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what anytime goal scorers you getting on this week?
SB (who often have better odds) havent released theirs yet. Usually is thursday i think when teams released. I will wait for their odds and post any that i think have a decent chance- i look at the higher odds then research the players.
I'm still annoyed with Douglas last weekend -he let me down by spraying 2 reasonably easy shots on goal.

Gotcha, 300-1 odds they don't win any of the next 3
been a long day

Hold up. 300 - 1 for Fremantle to lose the next 3? That's one 50-50, and two 75-25's. Those have to be the best odds in history.

Also, Geelong entering as favorites? After their last two weeks, The Giants, just losing to another top 6 side in Adelaide and the Giants beating them earlier in the season with less players?

I think GWS are great value at $2.20. Geelong have been poor last 2 weeks and i simply think they aren't that good.

Port at $2.08.. With Moore, Fasolo, Adams and Toovey all missing itll be hard to cover those injuries with our existing list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back