2016 AFL - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea, just joined and playing around with silly $5 bets to start with.

McGlynn more contested disposals than S Martin @ $3.13 is good value, given the likely state of the Swans game most disposals will be considered contested, and since West came in Martin's only had 5 contested possessions each game.
Interesting. Am I correct in saying you can't bet on a player getting fewer than a certain amount of disposals? I.e. they are offering $1.44 that Ellis gets 25 or more - can you get $2.60 or similar on him not to get that?

$5 at TAB

EDIT: i will have $50 on him @5 and a tenner on him @11 for 30
Yeah agree it is overs so have had a crack at it for a unit, only concern is he hasn't got near that mark in his last few at Bellerive and it appears that total team disposal counts appear to be lower at the ground than others (although I haven't looked into this to much)

Mcveigh is listed half forward, and on b365 they are paying:
2g+ @11
3g+ @51
I know it's gonna be a low scoring wet slog, but at those odds I'll throw a couple dollars on each just in case it gets up again. He kicked 2 last week.

On similar reasoning have gone Baguely 2+ for 13.5 at Mad-bookie

3.25 AGS but for some reason they don't let you put two bets on the same player/market?

Seems to be playing as a small forward atm

Adding J Martin 2+ at 7 (2$ ags)

Should go back to the forward line with the GC in's (I know the weather is atrocious but he was in top form earlier in the year up forward)

Last edited:
Few more at Madbookie i like with the deluge on the Gold Coast

Most Marks

Ben Brown > T Lynch @ 1.85
Sam Gibson > Kolodjashnij @ 1.85
Scott Thompson (NM) > Jack Martin @ 1.85
Harvey > Aaron Hall @ 1.85
Kerridge > Malceski @ 1.85

Do you know what happens in the case of a tie? dead heat rule?

Tried using their online chat but I think it's just there for show :S

Do you know what happens in the case of a tie? dead heat rule?

Tried using their online chat but I think it's just there for show :S

Ok, I got a reply 10 minutes later on the 'live chat'

In the case of a draw it is no return
Takes a way a lot of the value when most players tend to only range from 0-2 goals per game

Those ones you quoted of mine were marks not goals

Yeah sorry I didn't make it very clear
I assumed it would be the same rule for marks/goals and couldn't find it on their site/live chat wasn't very live
Last sentence should read 'Takes away a lot of the value for goal h2h's when most players tend to only range from 0-2 goals per game'

Late steam on the Tigers line in the last hour, from +15.5 to +11.5. Is there a late out for North or am i missing something?

Should be a good game tonight with Goldstein out making it a closer affair. Still think North with a home ground advantage and a more versatile forward line should prevail by a couple of goals.

Lot's of promo's about so I have arbed one of the pre-game Bet365 accounts and bet on Richmond with the other and balanced the Richmond bet out with bets on NM with the SB bet 50% boost and Crownbet promo. Will give me a couple of free in-play hits during the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the Bet365 live bet function ever work? Went NM at the 1st quarter line press confirm and nothing ever happens after you press confirm. 20 seconds later they kick a goal...

North Melbourne v Richmond either team U 39.5 Points
Carlton v Brisbane either team U 39.5 Points
Geelong v GWS either team U 39.5 Points
Collingwood v Port Adelaide either team U 39.5 Points
Western Bulldogs v West Coast either team U 39.5 Points

Does the Bet365 live bet function ever work? Went NM at the 1st quarter line press confirm and nothing ever happens after you press confirm. 20 seconds later they kick a goal...
That happened to me last week on my laptop.I instantly tried again with my phone and got straight through.I have no explanation but worth a shot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back