Food/Supplements Diet Diet, Supplements and Enhancers - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

it's now in the dishwasher. will update later

static.gif

Using iSatori Pre Gro at the moment. decent preworkout that mixes well.... dont think sorts that fall under wada can use it ... colostrum maybe?

ThePezDispenser have to see what all this bulk nutrients is about

Bought some dymatize iso 100 - orange dreamisicle. mixes well. very sweet. little pricey.

77 inc postage for wpi from bulk nutrients is very tempting

Last edited:
ThePezDispenser have to see what all this bulk nutrients is about

Bought some dymatize iso 100 - orange dreamisicle. mixes well. very sweet. little pricey.

77 inc postage for wpi from bulk nutrients is very tempting
Bulk Nutrients also have a non-stim Pre WO for those that are inclined.

One idea is to sign up to the mailing list for a few of online supps companies so you can see the specials, although most of the specials these days seem to be free postage when you spend over a certain amount (and of course the free shaker deals).

One idea is to sign up to the mailing list for a few of online supps companies so you can see the specials, although most of the specials these days seem to be free postage when you spend over a certain amount (and of course the free shaker deals).

Yep. And I hate how you cant stack discounts.

I bought the non-stim prework out based on your recco.

Will let you know how it goes... Haven't used a non stim one before.

Bulk Nutrients Honeycomb flavour = by far the best protein I have ever had!
I ordered this last week, got the delivery today and messaged vonn the exact same thing! Back me up Vonny.

I usually get their vanilla but I decided to live dangerously last order and tried the cookies and cream instead.

Maybe I'll try honeycomb next. It better live up to your hype!
Just one at a time? I buy 5 bags at a time haha.

Salted Caramel is also very, very good and was my favourite up until the choc honeycomb came today.

Salted Caramel is also very, very good and was my favourite up until the choc honeycomb came today.
I normally get 5kgs WPC unflavoured for home, and keep 1kg at work for an easy snack from time to time - Salted caramel is one of the best I've tried, will have to get the choc honeycomb next order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulk Nutrients Honeycomb flavour = by far the best protein I have ever had!

After this review I added it to my order.

Got it today.......

Mixed it with milk. When I'm taste testing I like to give the protein every chance to show me what it can do. I'm fair like that.
Usually I'll go water as I don't really care what it tastes like after a workout.

Choc Honeycomb is officially my favorite BN flavor. Just beats out salted caramel. Which I didn't order for some reason...

I was going to get some MTS whey but I forgot how stupidly price brand name protein is compared to BN. Silly not to get my protein from there. Anyway I still might order one tub of MTS just to have for a quick meal alternative (add to oats or rice etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back