Food/Supplements Diet Diet, Supplements and Enhancers - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

What's a man shake?

A wank of a product!

Nothing special or different to other meal replacements containing poor quality ingredients.

Isagenix, Herbalife, slim fast, rapid fat loss, man shake, all the same crap with a different label.
Success is determined by the marketing budget not the quality, have coke a cola n Maccas etc..

[
A wank of a product!

Nothing special or different to other meal replacements containing poor quality ingredients.

Isagenix, Herbalife, slim fast, rapid fat loss, man shake, all the same crap with a different label.
Success is determined by the marketing budget not the quality, have coke a cola n Mackers etc..
Whey isolate with 2 tbs of avo mixed with water and take it with a decent multi is my prefred man shake.

Anyone tried the man shake? They're always banging on about it on SEN and I thought I'd give it a crack to get rid of my beer gut. Just wondering if anyone has had any success with it or other meal replacement diets.

The reason why it "works" is because I'd guess 90% of the individuals who start using are out of shape already, with a poor diet and eating to much bad food.

Then they go a calorie restricted diet with the aid of this shake. Start exercising and low and behold lose weight.

They could of saved their money, bought fresh meat and vegg. Which would improve their pre avoid crappy diet and along with exercise lose weight. All without the aid of some magic drink.

The key is a shift in mindset not a magic pill or drink.

PS if you put a trained individual on this man drink their performance and body shape would go backwards.

PS if you put a trained individual on this man drink their performance and body shape would go backwards.
This

Any improvement from "absolute crap diet" is bound to get results, especially from such a low baseline.

Simply telling people to stop drinking their calories would probably assist 9 out of 10 people - no more sugary drinks that people forget about when considering their diet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No reason but N.O Explode, like all pre work-out supps are a tub of toxic ingredients which will do more arm than good, strong coffee with green tea by far the healthiest n best bang for buck to enhance a work-out.
I disagree, I think beta alanine, aakg and creatine are all perfectly healthy supplements with proven performance enhancing properties.

Furthermore I don't know why the caffeine in coffee and tea is more healthy than caffeine found in a PWO.

I disagree, I think beta alanine, aakg and creatine are all perfectly healthy supplements with proven performance enhancing properties.

Furthermore I don't know why the caffeine in coffee and tea is more healthy than caffeine found in a PWO.

Beta Alanine good but for best effects needs loading unlike coffee/green Tea, plus beta alanine caused blindness in mice studies so I'm waiting for further studies on humans.

I've read more anti than pro for AAkG, plenty other nitric oxide boosters that are more effective.

Creatine I don't classify as a pre w/o supp as it can be taken anytime as long as stores are ample & the only creatine I'd use is CREAPURE as regular creatine monohydrate is made using horse hair & duck feathers & there's rumours of human hair.

The caffeine in PWO is synthetic opposed to caffeine in coffee is natural, big difference, hence all the adrenal & other excess caffeine issues is from too much PWO not surplus coffee.

Hey lads
I've recently gotten back into football and have been playing with a team. However, i am finding my legs are very very sore after games and i'm struggling to recover from matches. I think the hard grounds I sometimes play on is a contributing factor. Does any have any tips/advice how to recover from games faster? I've been thinking of buying some fish oil too. I've noticed my joints pretty sore after games, and thought fish oil may assist in recovery.

Hey lads
I've recently gotten back into football and have been playing with a team. However, i am finding my legs are very very sore after games and i'm struggling to recover from matches. I think the hard grounds I sometimes play on is a contributing factor. Does any have any tips/advice how to recover from games faster? I've been thinking of buying some fish oil too. I've noticed my joints pretty sore after games, and thought fish oil may assist in recovery.

Something with BCAA's

http://www.scivation.com/product/xtend/

It's like gatorade but has other stuff in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back