Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

this post could have won the FigBooty.

But you realise you left out the reason he would have won equestrian events... you needed the caveat

cos...

Hammer rode his thoroughbred to school like the man from snowy river but instead of the Snowy Mountains it was Adelaide squattocracy in the Adelaide hills, then he came to dominate his competition from this preturnatural horsemanship when he undertook the international Polo tour and Portsea Polo and Jeep Albert Park Polo

you can smell the azzurri blood coursing thru his veins from here... did he row too? He seems like a rower. chariots of fire, muscular christianity... i dont know why he was not sent to geelong grammar

#Poe's_law

Adding further to it... "By day 6 Hamish realised he most likely had an untapped world class ability at fencing, and as such, when he combined it with his elite horsemanship he came to the conclusion that the modern pentathlon was also a sport where he could have won gold".

ask Warnie.

my female friend told me it is quite painful, dont want to open your mouth for 24 hours after the treatment.

Tell her to go to a decent dentist.

It can hurt during treatment but you should be able to eat a steak afterwards if it's done right.

Just to get the thread back on track now....

Hame eabd.

but, it worked last time. accepting the proposal for a drink from gayle brought her a contract with 7 and a new gig hosting the Olympics.

Now, she may well have won this job on her own merits IF, the Gayle brouhaha had not blown up and put her on the national stage. But it did put her on the national stage. u know, if god gives you lemons, make lemonade. ok, that is a tortured metaphor. but she may well have earnt the gig to be the host, but there are prolly a dozen other hosts in competition with her for this plum role. What put her profile on the national stage over and above the competition?

and Catherine Fitzsimmon, or whoever was the 1980 Channel 9 cricket host/commentator that Kerry rang the producer to tell him to get her off the coverage. And ask her about Imran Kahn. sex and cricket is more charged than the other professional sports. It is pretty easy to lay the charge against Gayle, without ever pointing the finger at one woman he has laid over his career. Its a human thing. The men wanted to be him, the women wanted to be with him. So pretty easy why an idiot can behave like a moron.
Just about none of us is a special snowflake doing a job nobody else in the world could do.

This is pretty damned funny! I will never see Hamish McLachlan in the same light again.
It is a thing of beauty to see a newbie discover the joy of Hame :)

Ahh. good old Hame.

The biggest wannabe elitist flog you'll ever see IMO.

For a bloke whos done nothing & I mean nothing, doesn't he pump out the chest as host of gameday on the back of hes brothers reputation. gotta laugh really :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

V8ZrP.jpg

Haha, after beating Collingwood at Adelaide Oval back in 2014, I saw him walking with the commentary team after the game, so I've loudly said "Well, we romped that win in boys". Hammo gave me the dirtiest look.
Classic.

Great description of our boy's hosting efforts.
The pillar of the operation is In Rio Today, the network’s two-hour nightly studio highlights recap. In that, Hamish McLachlan is doing his usual snappy job wandering around a circular podium as a dizzying series of graphics swirl around him. The only shame is that these visual aids often contain dot points of the lines he’s about to read out on cue, rather than something useful like a medal tally or a schedule of upcoming events. It also makes McLachlan look like he’s performing the world’s least essential TED Talk.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...vens-troubled-australian-tv-coverage-reviewed

they really need Livinia Nixon in Rio to do the weather. Then we could have both Livinia and Giaan in a Hammer menagerie[sic]

#TennesseeWilliams
#heterohistoryplay alliterationz

did the ladies willingly faustian pact themselves? Or, is willingly faustian pact a pleonasm? apart from other distorted grammar and verb neologismz

Wut

Remove this Banner Ad

Back