Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

cd297ad356099e042765c061059d93b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

View attachment 212668

Good call, creepy unwarranted side on hug describes it well.

Does it deserve more than a frown?....perhaps. I find the following emoticons relevant:

:( "I feel sad that Hammer disrespects women"
:mad: "I feel mad that Hammer disrespects women"
:confused: "Hammer, thats is some weird and confusing behaviour, I don't know what to think"
:eek: "OMG did Hammer just do that on national TV"
o_O "um Hammer what the hell are you thinking, Bigfooty is going to love this"
:rolleyes: "Classic Hammer"
:oops: "I feel awkward at Hammers arousal on national TV"

I think this probably needs a poll.....does anyone know how to do that?
i may not axiomatically be for fidelity,
i may not axiomatically be for infidelity,
but when it comes to hammer, i may be for maslow and his hammer and sterilization and not allow him anywhere near one of skilts ' pudenda plural.
#godwin

When collingwood kicked a goal against the saints today but still needed more than 30 point in 5 minutes and said the pies were still alive. What a ******!

That's straight from the Dwayne Russell school of commentary right there!

Is there anyone that can stand actually his commentary? He ruins any game he is calling, every AFL fan I know just switches off when he is on.

He's about as good at commentary as his brother is at his job. Neither are cut out for it.

Is there anyone that can stand actually his commentary? He ruins any game he is calling, every AFL fan I know just switches off when he is on.
Found it so hard to watch my saints get their first win yesterday. Between him and Tim Watson and their constant repeating of what Brad Sewell said at that start of the last quarter about the saints injuries and rotations. I think between those 2 there is an IQ of about the name of the station they work for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found it so hard to watch my saints get their first win yesterday. Between him and Tim Watson and their constant repeating of what Brad Sewell said at that start of the last quarter about the saints injuries and rotations. I think between those 2 there is an IQ of about the name of the station they work for

You reckon their combined IQ is THAT high? I'm thinking more in negative numbers ...

It's understood that after getting his TV makeup applied, Hame gets the girls to go over his chompers with white grout paint. Tricks of the trade.
ha ha. Speaking of tricks of the trade:
Gerard Healy said years ago that when he was on Ch 7, one of his on-air partners would never get in front of the camera without taking a diuretic to take the puffiness out of his face and eyes. :D I'd love to know who it is

"Hamish was a part of channel 7's telecast of the 2016 Rio Olympics. It was during this time that he realised he would've won gold in both tennis and equestrian events".

this post could have won the FigBooty.

But you realise you left out the reason he would have won equestrian events... you needed the caveat

cos...

Hammer rode his thoroughbred to school like the man from snowy river but instead of the Snowy Mountains it was Adelaide squattocracy in the Adelaide hills, then he came to dominate his competition from this preturnatural horsemanship when he undertook the international Polo tour and Portsea Polo and Jeep Albert Park Polo

you can smell the azzurri blood coursing thru his veins from here... did he row too? He seems like a rower. chariots of fire, muscular christianity... i dont know why he was not sent to geelong grammar

#Poe's_law

ha ha. Speaking of tricks of the trade:
Gerard Healy said years ago that when he was on Ch 7, one of his on-air partners would never get in front of the camera without taking a diuretic to take the puffiness out of his face and eyes. :D I'd love to know who it is
wanie's mom. fluid tablet. no roids and masking agent. warney never needed them

I feel for mel, she would have never experienced having to work with someone so sleazy before
but, it worked last time. accepting the proposal for a drink from gayle brought her a contract with 7 and a new gig hosting the Olympics.

Now, she may well have won this job on her own merits IF, the Gayle brouhaha had not blown up and put her on the national stage. But it did put her on the national stage. u know, if god gives you lemons, make lemonade. ok, that is a tortured metaphor. but she may well have earnt the gig to be the host, but there are prolly a dozen other hosts in competition with her for this plum role. What put her profile on the national stage over and above the competition?

and Catherine Fitzsimmon, or whoever was the 1980 Channel 9 cricket host/commentator that Kerry rang the producer to tell him to get her off the coverage. And ask her about Imran Kahn. sex and cricket is more charged than the other professional sports. It is pretty easy to lay the charge against Gayle, without ever pointing the finger at one woman he has laid over his career. Its a human thing. The men wanted to be him, the women wanted to be with him. So pretty easy why an idiot can behave like a moron.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back