AFL TARGETED HIRD

Remove this Banner Ad

1990crow "probable"? lol. raise that to certain

Charters, and i use the plural, like Myers, the haberdashery store...

Charters had about 50 clients from the horses mouth. And Wowoedin thanks him on the brownlow medal acceptance speech. Woewodin spelling? who cares.

Don Scott told about doping in the 70s at Glenferrie. The Champion Data founder Ted Hopkins in 1960s Carlton told of being given tablets. 1990crow we will never know, but i reckon ur intution, times it by 100, would be my intuition. not all. NOT all. but since the 80s and 90s, things have escalated precipitously... you reckon dermie had built that barrell chest with the chicken legs in one off-season? #NOTnormal in cycling parlance. and an algorithm would input, a high degree of correlation, a positive correlation wrt barrel chests and the muscles on other parts of body (see: chicken legs)... dont reconcile the chegs to the chest

*Shane Charter
#ShaneCharterFTW
How does one dope their chest, but not their legs?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

These emails (if true) are huge.

Not commenting on the 'saga' but Hird was set up to fall by the AFL
Hird set him ******* self up by allowing Dank to inject off label and experimental drugs into his players. Jesus Christ - will you ever get it?

One usually doesnt challenge the icon, the god, if one is a true believer or has "convictions". But as was pointed out in 1880 something by the great moustachioed iconoclast of a whole civilization, and by Socrates long before, convictions are more dangerous than lies, and one repays their teacher badly by just following them. Just ask Paul Roos, or Krishnamurti. As they teach in gnostic circles, challenge everything. The EFC 34 challenged nothing. I wonder how many other players from other clubs will be found down the line to have been similarly full of convictions to a false god, a false dawn.

algorithm is a significantly more comprehensive record than one piece of information, one tiny piece u silly
No algorithm can turn a small amount of evidence into anything else, they just appear to. What are his genetics like, how do his parents look, does he have a predisposition to building muscle in the chest region, how much did he exercise in that region compared to the legs, what did he look like before exercising, he still looks pretty big in the chest region, is he still exercising a lot in that area? Or does he just have a big chest. Plenty of professional body builders have areas they have trouble bulking up, despite obsessive exercises that are designed to add bulk (and lots of `supplements`). That a footballer does not bulk up evenly is neither noteworthy or so unexpected as to require the application of an algorithm.

No algorithm can turn a small amount of evidence into anything else, they just appear to. What are his genetics like, how do his parents look, does he have a predisposition to building muscle in the chest region, how much did he exercise in that region compared to the legs, what did he look like before exercising, he still looks pretty big in the chest region, is he still exercising a lot in that area? Or does he just have a big chest. Plenty of professional body builders have areas they have trouble bulking up, despite obsessive exercises that are designed to add bulk (and lots of `supplements`). That a footballer does not bulk up evenly is neither noteworthy or so unexpected as to require the application of an algorithm.
As opposed to the application of appropriate exercise to that troubled anatomical hinterland.

exactly, you are silly.

the algorithm inputs are what Don Scott says to Libby GorrakaElleMcFeast at the NorthmelbourneBobAnsettGFbreakfast.

the inputs are wot Ted Hopkins said about his pills at Carlton in the 60s.

The inputs are the goldmann experiment, and the psychology of world sport.

the inputs are my own devils advocate(s) and potential cognitive dissonance. And as much as one would seek to neutralise cognitive dissonance, with ALL the devils advocates and contrary inputs, I cannot full absolve this solipsism. So there is my caveat/disclaimer/COI.

This is not about one player, Brerreton. He is but a cypher in this point, to explicate a larger dynamic.

If is much to do about all pro sport, the psychology of pro sport, than one player, one team, one epoch, one sport. Its more about human motivation and psychology placed in this interdisciplinary context.

I have never said these people were bad characters nor cheats. These are terms others have placed upon the individuals. I may have used he names of individuals, but the 'individual' is irrelevant to my thesis brah

re: derms pectoral major/minor. see Tex Walker, prolly benches 150k with his eyes closed, but, when he takes his shirt off, he looks like a skinny 14yo with no chest, it just looks ribs/abdomen depth. yeah, everyone has a unique morphology. And the terms ectomorph/mesomorph and the other one, are not scientific terms. Just like the BMIbodymassindex woulda had Kouta as almost obese when one off-season training worth of traing he prolly coulda hit the points to qualify for the decathlon. Didnt he beat Cheltenham's Kyle Van der Kuyp in the 110 hurdles as a 18yo, and jumped about 210 in the highjump decathlon.

So olympic athlete as obese? NB. I am supporting your position wrt Derm and his musculature on this point jatz14
it aint my position to pick out one team or one player and pot them

Chameleon75 FFC_RoyBoys

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hird set him ******* self up by allowing Dank to inject off label and experimental drugs into his players. Jesus Christ - will you ever get it?
yo 61_99 you reckon all the drugs consumed on Friday and Saturday night and at Festivals in summer, you reckon all the young kids know what their gear is cut with?

the players willingly sumblimated autonomy. thats the modern zenos paradox. Thats a Milgram subject. Thats bad faith identity, they took the dope coz they presumed that was what a footballer did on someone who sought to "push the boundaries" and other weasel words.
http://www.newcyclingpathway.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/21-NOW-FINAL-.pdf
upload_2016-8-29_16-14-43.jpeg
that is from Martin Hardie at Deakin based on the professional cycling peloton, it is my position, there is no difference to the AFL listed players.

As opposed to the application of appropriate exercise to that troubled anatomical hinterland.
and ceteris paribus. you can grow your chest. you can even grow a barrel chest naturally. see: swimmers not on PEDs for instance. See the young kids in swimming squads not on gear. throw in some "dryland" work, and benches, and pullovers, and flies.... bingo. barrel chest. on no androgens. and if you dont do any leg work. chicken legs.

that was all placed in the algorithm ;)

Opinions have been cemented by agenda-driven MSM saturation mate. You're wasting your time trying to convince the tribal-minded that Hird wasn't the demon he was portrayed as. If people cannot recognise a blatant character assassination when it's thrust at them daily to hammer home a point there is no hope now...
That's OK. I'm sure that the defence the players are putting up for their former coach Hird will prove what you are saying. OK, just a couple of the players wiill say something in Hird's defence. Well, maybe one player.

Not one player? Not a single player has said it wasn't Hird who told them to say nothing to Reid about what they were taking? Amazing.

AFL Targeting Hird with no good cause? Impossible. Take the AFL's attempted targeting of Reid. He bowled them over middle stump cartwheeling down the ground. But how did Reid do that to the all powerful AFL? Simple. He had the truth and facts on his side.

Now think hard on why it was that Hird couldn't do the same.

Last edited:
Remember how Hird first came across Dank?

That's right, he was reading a paper on the use of Lactaway which Dank wrote.

This same guy was later self-injecting drugs and boasting about how other clubs weren't "as good as us in that area!" when discussing other clubs doing drugs to win the flag.

This same guy who had a PED-dealer as a nutritional advisor in his playing days, becuase clearly Essendon couldn't provide him with one.
We'll just have to overlook how odd it is that Charter would find himself in Hird's sport scientist's supply chain while he was coach and looking to get his players "bigger and stronger".

But of course, James had no knowledge of anything Dank intended to do, no interest in drugs and no history with people who push PED use.

All just one big coincidence and "character assasination", you see.

Last edited:
Remember how Hird first came across Dank?

That's right, he was reading a paper on the use of Lactaway which Dank wrote.

This same guy was later self-injecting drugs and boasting about how other clubs weren't "as good as us in that area!" when discussing other clubs doping drugs to win the flag.

This same guy who had a PED-dealer as a nutritional advisor in his playing days, becuase clearly Essendon couldn't provide him with one.
We'll just have to overlook how odd it is that Charter would find himself in Hird's sport scientist's supply chain while he was coach and looking to get his players "bigger and stronger".

But of course, James had no knowledge of anything Dank intended to do, no interest in drugs and no history with people who push PED use.

All just one big coincidence and "character assasination", you see.
i think you were being facetious with the lactaway anecdote telling, cos we know that would be bullshit.

the one thing at the end of this embroglio that one should be certain, they all have told lies thru their teeth. The truth based on their testimony, is a very fantastical thing, you wont access it. You need to use some more forensic analysis to work out facts, and from their, extrapolate truths. no doubt one will have some details incorrect, that one engages a confirmation bias, but a comprehensive reading you could develop an overarching narrative close to truth.

There are one or two caveats for ii)^ *Happy Mondays singer Shaun Ryder and dancer Bez. Anyone from The Streets. And a dealer in Manchester in the 80s and 90s. you gotta mirror ur customers 4 business model strategy

Ebenezer Good

This_is_England_90.jpg

someone will mention this... but. sry, not on Figbooty. But if i googles the streets, someone will have to have noticed the director of the clip has made some pretty heavy hanged allusions to hopper's nighthawks painting, transposed to manchester and party drugs and a bus shelter... pretty cool

Manchester is to cool what James Hird is to integrity.

So the AFL try to help the players at CAS by blaming the "Cult of Hird" and that's targeting him. Wouldn't want the AFL standing by the players now would we:rolleyes:
Late to the party but this is what I got from it. I read it as the AFL painting James Hird as Dorothy when the players were the munchkins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back