List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

200.gif
Willy is no Cyril from what I've heard but we can dare to dream

Willy is no Cyril from what I've heard but we can dare to dream

Not as fast as junior boy but a bit more compact and very very strong. Probably quicker hand to foot too.

From the highlights on the AFL website, he looks like he's got a good kick and a small turning circle.

If needs be he has no turning circle. Can and will gain possession and get a kick away with no need to actually use a step. Have a peek at these highlights. . Around 2 mins and 3:15 will give you an idea.

Not as fast as junior boy but a bit more compact and very very strong. Probably quicker hand to foot too.

If needs be he has no turning circle. Can and will gain possession and get a kick away with no need to actually use a step. Have a peek at these highlights. . Around 2 mins and 3:15 will give you an idea.

I watch that video every night in bed

Courtesy of: http://www.thegreenfieldpost.com.au...m-since-willie-riolis-drafting-to-west-coast/

Bruce McAvaney’s Wife Hasn’t Seen Him Since Willie Rioli’s Drafting

Bruce McAvaney’s wife has reportedly not seen her husband since last Friday’s national draft where Willie Rioli, cousin of Hawthorn superstar Cyril Rioli, was drafted to West Coast.

A notably flamboyant fan of Cyril, McAvaney reportedly became overwhelmingly animated when the Eagles selected Willie with Pick 52 in the 2016 draft.

Following Richmond’s drafting of another of Cyril’s cousins last year, Daniel Rioli, the three-pronged Rioli stimulation seems to have been too much of a climax for McAvaney.

“He just got up off the couch, grabbed the box of tissues, and locked himself in his office,” McAvaney’s wife is reported as saying.

“He hasn’t come out since.

“I’m not worried though, I know he’s OK because I’m constantly hearing mutterings coming from the room: ‘Special’, ‘two Specials!’, ‘three Specials?...oh yes!’”

While Bruce may be fine now, Channel 7 apparently hold grave concerns for their marquee football caller, believing the excitement of having three Riolis in the league may be too much for the veteran.

“We’re genuinely concerned he’s on the verge of an existential crisis,” a Channel 7 insider told The GFP.

“I mean right now he’s a clear Hawks fan, any Channel 7 footy viewer will tell you that.

“But what if Daniel and Willy start delivering on their family name? I think becoming overwhelming biased in his commentary for three teams would just be too much."

“Too much for him, and definitely too much for our audience.”

With skill and pace to burn, Willie is ready to set the AFL world alight, which is something that worries astrophysicists worldwide, with many predicting that if two opposing Rioli’s set off on a sprint down the MCG wing, McAvaney’s extreme pleasure may cause Earth to collapse in on itself.

Was at the Port Adelaide vs Glenelg match at Alberton last season and Rioli tore it up against us in his forward tandem with Terry Milera.

Good value for the pick you used.

Not enough love for Willie now that all the attention has turned to our rookies...

Get excited!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was an article on 10 ready made draftees and I think they had Rotham for us, maybe Rioli too. For all the SPP hype I do think he will get plenty of games next year. But if kicking efficiency and production are his knocks thats not too helpful for SC I guess?
Yeah not great as clearances aren't awarded points but DE% and contested possessions are huge.
He will win a bit of ball at the coal face with Wines going backwards, Boak sacrificing his game for the team and Robbie Gray the only other one who can bust/swerve out a pack I reckon he's worth getting on.
Should be priced about 180k being a top 20 pick.
SPS and the Gold Coast rookies all 200-240k.

Yeah not great as clearances aren't awarded points but DE% and contested possessions are huge.
He will win a bit of ball at the coal face with Wines going backwards, Boak sacrificing his game for the team and Robbie Gray the only other one who can bust/swerve out a pack I reckon he's worth getting on.
Should be priced about 180k being a top 20 pick.
SPS and the Gold Coast rookies all 200-240k.
Wow I didn't know clearances scored nothing in SC

Im dead set firming for Willie in my Supercoach team.
He should be priced around 120k and is gonna play games and kick a few goals.
Looking for him to average 60-65 up untill the byes then cash him in.
Jump on Willie mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back