2016/17 Melbourne Victory Thread - It just wasn't to be

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched it. Was torn between wanting to see Arnold crying like a goose or City losing and remaining trophy-less.

Never really noticed before because of the gold tinted glasses but Cahil is a bit of a prick on the pitch.

listening to his interview post game it was partially about me me me, i scored, we won but i scored. I feel he's been told by FFA to sprouk up the game, the team.

Hate missing AAMI Park games. Great stadium, easy for me to get to - I stayed home with my dog who's been sick all week and she's been asleep in her spot for the last hour. She wouldn't have noticed that I was gone!

That's some woeful defending on that Keogh goal. We've got Baro and Donarchie standing in the middle of the box with their thumbs up their arses and no one marking the only guy who is likely to score for the Glory :mad:

so frustrating. reminds me of richmond in the 90s. every week some dud would bag a bag of goals against us. and we'd lose (not surprisingly).

also reminds me of liverpool under rodgers. lots of possession and sometimesshots. but we'd lose to a team who shoots once.

as i said that berisha scores!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back