2022/23 Melbourne Victory Thread - R.I.P OSM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course they made us endure another half an hour of that dogshit to lose anyway!

I know they're kids, so you don't want to be too rough on them, but the 2 pens we missed are among the worst pens I've ever seen in a professional league.

During the covid years when I was still a member my card expired. No more payments came out and nobody from the club called me to fix it so I am no longer a member. Maybe you'll get the same luck.

So this is exactly what happened. Wife called up today to cancel. Mine comes off one card and hers another, and the one I was paying for didn't get renewed due to expiry date. Too bad if I wanted to stay a member and didn't update this. For the other one they just processed a refund for the single month that was taken.

So this is exactly what happened. Wife called up today to cancel. Mine comes off one card and hers another, and the one I was paying for didn't get renewed due to expiry date. Too bad if I wanted to stay a member and didn't update this. For the other one they just processed a refund for the single month that was taken.
Fantastic. The club doesn't give a s**t. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting until about 2 weeks before the season starts to sign some injured blokes that might be fit by Christmas.
I mean there are those Rojas rumours swirling apparently he left his current club haha, Juric might be actually fit now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back