2022/23 Melbourne Victory Thread - R.I.P OSM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently our membership have been stuffed up Vuck Sake just put up something saying those with monthly direct debits got them taken out in one lump

My missus was calling up to cancel ours last week and she forgot due to being busy and you just had me worried that due to my complacency I got slugged all in one go lol. Thankfully nothing since last month. Looks like it has come out the 15th of every month but that being on a weekend maybe today so I'll have to watch overnight.. I'm hoping that because my credit card expired last month that they aren't able to take a cent but usually for direct debits when it's only the expiry changing they are able to keep it going (heaps of my other services automatically updated the expiry date, eek).

My missus was calling up to cancel ours last week and she forgot due to being busy and you just had me worried that due to my complacency I got slugged all in one go lol. Thankfully nothing since last month. Looks like it has come out the 15th of every month but that being on a weekend maybe today so I'll have to watch overnight.. I'm hoping that because my credit card expired last month that they aren't able to take a cent but usually for direct debits when it's only the expiry changing they are able to keep it going (heaps of my other services automatically updated the expiry date, eek).
During the covid years when I was still a member my card expired. No more payments came out and nobody from the club called me to fix it so I am no longer a member. Maybe you'll get the same luck.

During the covid years when I was still a member my card expired. No more payments came out and nobody from the club called me to fix it so I am no longer a member. Maybe you'll get the same luck.

Fingers crossed! When I was going through all my other direct debits I reckon about 85% if then had already updated the expiry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This victory team? No chance. Kerr could score past Taleb and we couldn’t score at the hookers
I mean the jets under 15s team beat them a few years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back