2022/23 Melbourne Victory Thread - R.I.P OSM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Apparently his knee is rooted. Won’t be up to MLS. Probably be ok for a bottom A League team

Doubt his knee is rooted

1691107188721.png

That's alot of football for someone who has a rooted knee. Bruno being good mates with him hopefully gives us a shot. Allthough we'd need a 3rd young striker (Romero would have been ideal) to offset having 2 old guys up front!!

Doubt his knee is rooted

View attachment 1764077

That's alot of football for someone who has a rooted knee. Bruno being good mates with him hopefully gives us a shot. Allthough we'd need a 3rd young striker (Romero would have been ideal) to offset having 2 old guys up front!!
I'm sure it was a quote from him saying he was playing too much in Brazil and his knee couldn't cope. Can't find it now.

That's a lot more football than he'd play here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be nearly time for a new thread and we can forget about this abomination of a season

I was gonna wait till the Matildas end their World Cup campaign so than we can focus more on Victory and the A-league. But if you guys desperately want a new thread I can get one up and running tomorrow I'm a little busy today to start it up now. Or you can start the new thread tigs2010 today if you like?

I was gonna wait till the Matildas end their World Cup campaign so than we can focus more on Victory and the A-league. But if you guys desperately want a new thread I can get one up and running tomorrow I'm a little busy today to start it up now. Or you can start the new thread tigs2010 today if you like?
Happy to wait till after Matildas. Just having one last crack at our shitty 2022/23 season. :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back