A-League 2022/23 A-League Men Finals Thread

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know why it still makes me so angry hearing Harper with his smurf pom poms, arguing that it shouldn't have been a red.

I know he's going to do it, yet it still pisses me off.

I don't know why it still makes me so angry hearing Harper with his smurf pom poms, arguing that it shouldn't have been a red.

I know he's going to do it, yet it still pisses me off.
"If Sydney can make the GF from here what a story it would be...."

City unlucky not to score from a few earlier chances but a great finish from Good from the corner. 1-0!

The play of Tilio Bos and Leckie down the left would be giving Grant/Caceras nightmares. Been superb, a good change up by Rado.

Sydney can't just foul when things get tight either with City at our best from set pieces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney got what they came for. Gutless tactics for Corica to sit right back and invite the pressure. So no surprise with the red card if you keep asking them to attack you.

Aside from the Harper/Hill optimism, they were 3rd best tonight, behind the seagulls (they got their feed too).

Sydney got what they came for. Gutless tactics for Corica to sit right back and invite the pressure. So no surprise with the red card if you keep asking them to attack you.

Aside from the Harper/Hill optimism, they were 3rd best tonight, behind the seagulls (they got their feed too).
Ehh can hardly blame them with Mak out and Lolley half fit.
They weren't good in the end sure, but sitting back in a cup final against the dominant team of the last few seasons is a pretty fair tactic.

Ehh can hardly blame them with Mak out and Lolley half fit.
They weren't good in the end sure, but sitting back in a cup final against the dominant team of the last few seasons is a pretty fair tactic.
They played their way into the game last week and had the better chances, so they should have come to Melbourne with some belief they could match City. There were even a few media types picking them to win.

Not sure that you can park the bus from the outset.

Don't recall care who wins (City are bringing the Toilet seat home no matter who we play)
but prefer not to see that annoying clown Steve Cervaro and that annoying wig at the big dance ...

But then again Mariners would have home state Crowd support at the Granny.

Back to back sellouts.

These are the type of sellouts that we like, not moving grand finals for a few bucks.

The dumb part is that I think either Adelaide or CCM playing City in the GF would get a full house (or close to) at AAMI of paying customers (not the freebies that will be on the way).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back