2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

buchanen cant stay with the same club for more then a season.
Just chases B&F's, not that good of a footballer, hangs around half back against good midfield and pushes forward against s**t sides, doesn't do the hard yards and it's all about him, not a big loss/pickup i wouldn't have thought.

Div 1-
rocha
bracknell
south
sdale
longford
bnorth
hillwod
delcity
gtown

with longfords pick ups and being close to alot of teams last year i think they will improve and make finals. bnorth have been quiet and havent picked any up at this stage so i think they will miss finals.

Div 2-
scotch
lilydale
edale
st pats
meander
bridport
uni
st helens
ols
prospect
perth
tamar

do tamar have a coach yet? hard to write off both scotch and lilydale with both not losing much and gaining a couple. so be about the same.
edale, stpats and meander to improve with their pick ups. Top 4 will be pretty certain, from there who knows.
How many have the Suns picked up so far?

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

James miller, sam hughes, jake goodyer & mick rainbow for the last part.

Scotch have lost swallow and joe boyce and lilydale lost reinmuth and rory

I suppose they are ok i wouldnt say miller would cause much damage and mick rainbow would be a question mark. Sonny Whiting would surely cover Reinmouth one would assume and Rory will be a big loss for them. Still think there is a fair gap between the evandale and the top two from last year. Could the divide in Div 2 get worse this year??

I suppose they are ok i wouldnt say miller would cause much damage and mick rainbow would be a question mark. Sonny Whiting would surely cover Reinmouth one would assume and Rory will be a big loss for them. Still think there is a fair gap between the evandale and the top two from last year. Could the divide in Div 2 get worse this year??
sonny is staying at lonnie i was told. was seen at training also. Rory hardly played with them anyway. played the minimal games and missed the first final

Heard b'nth lost all the hobart blokes, zannetto and clemons , any truth to this?

Dont think rocha have been getting many on the track so far

And south to be the team to beat in my opinion with the 4 or 5 they have recruited

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James miller, sam hughes, jake goodyer & mick rainbow for the last part.

Scotch have lost swallow and joe boyce and lilydale lost reinmuth and rory
Evandale have also James Storay & Beau Green as well , and possibly another big name player joining their ranks . Have only (at this stage) lost Tim Walker to Longford .

Heard b'nth lost all the hobart blokes, zannetto and clemons , any truth to this?

And south to be the team to beat in my opinion with the 4 or 5 they have recruited

Where's Joel Clemonts gone? I couldn't see him leaving the parrots

Hobart boys are on the way back apparently they called training off last week due to 2 blokes turning up?
Zanetto to Lilydale, but Clements will stay had a stellar year last year

Bracknell will be hard to beat Dawson apparently goes alright, Scott back as well
Longford strengthening up well should play finals

Hobart boys are on the way back apparently they called training off last week due to 2 blokes turning up?
Zanetto to Lilydale, but Clements will stay had a stellar year last year

Bracknell will be hard to beat Dawson apparently goes alright, Scott back as well
Longford strengthening up well should play finals
Dawson was on port adelaides rookie list a couple of years back so yes I would say he goes alright..

So your telling me evandale have never tried to buy a premiership in recent years? Clearly you've got no idea if you don't think so..
Evandale problems are as has been said, too many old guys which may mean they have the footy smarts but are just too slow, midfield is really only Billy Jack and Bennett if Tim Walker has left for he did lot of the hard stuff and Tom Chugg needs to play up the ground for to wasteful up forward .

Evandale problems are as has been said, too many old guys which may mean they have the footy smarts but are just too slow, midfield is really only Billy Jack and Bennett if Tim Walker has left for he did lot of the hard stuff and Tom Chugg needs to play up the ground for to wasteful up forward .
Thankfully a sensible reply , totally agree with those comments , def. need to find some youthful quality onballers . Fair comment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back