Politics Do the left feel a change is needed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nationally though, how many right wing radicals can you prove are in Australia right now?
2017-01-20_111854.png
ok so you cant quote my question. Can you point out, using quotes, where I 'broadened my question to suit my agenda'

Gave youi some of what is in Victoria, I am sure that there would be at least some in other states.
You want to split hairs?
What is your point?

View attachment 328762

Gave youi some of what is in Victoria, I am sure that there would be at least some in other states.
You want to split hairs?
What is your point?
So my question was 'how many right wing radicals can you PROVE there are NATIONALLY' and you gave me another laughable example of 30 radicals in Coburg. lol

Like I said, you proved what I already knew.

So my question was 'how many right wing radicals can you PROVE there are NATIONALLY' and you gave me another laughable example of 30 radicals in Coburg. lol

Like I said, you proved what I already knew.
Can you tell me when Victoria is not considered part of Australia?

Gave you one an example of one State, where I sadly personally got caught up in just trying to do my weekly shopping with my grandchildren.

This may be laughable to you but I can assure you it wasn't laughable to the residents of this suburb! Fool!

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/f...ups-protest-in-melbourne-20160626-gps0p6.html

Maybe just maybe do you not think that there may be others in in other states?

Stop playing games! Carry on with your crusade. You know FA.

Can you tell me when Victoria is not considered part of Australia?

Gave you one an example of one State, where I sadly personally got caught up in just trying to do my weekly shopping with my grandchildren.

This may be laughable to you but I can assure you it wasn't laughable to the residents of this suburb! Fool!

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/f...ups-protest-in-melbourne-20160626-gps0p6.html

Maybe just maybe do you not think that there may be others in in other states?

Stop playing games! Carry on with your crusade. You know FA.
lol wow.

Your reading comprehension skills are as bad as Kidd's. Your straw man arguments are not quite up to his standards unfortunately.

lol wow.

Your reading comprehension skills are as bad as Kidd's. Your straw man arguments are not quite up to his standards unfortunately.
You are full of it, are you a member of one of those 'friendly' groups?
Maybe you can come and have a chat with my grand-children and assure them that there are just a friendly neighborhood watch?
Get a life!

You are full of it, are you a member of one of those 'friendly' groups?
Maybe you can come and have a chat with my grand-children and assure them that there are just a friendly neighborhood watch?
Get a life!
I'm actually from Bankstown. Plenty of friendly groups there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P.S.

Doesn't your tag line state you are #not afraid, but then you are trying to spread a this notion of how scary right wing radicals are
Just put that in recently but yeah I am not afraid of Muslims like you.

Have lived happily in the area for over 40 years, great multi-cultural area and not until your mates came was there anything to be concerned about.

Sadly though those cowards and thugs who don't even show their faces prosper because of the support from people like you.

Can you possibly even for a moment put yourself in the place of a 10 and 12 year old and imagine how frightening it can be to be confronted by these raging lunatics? What a sad case you are.

Just put that in recently but yeah I am not afraid of Muslims like you.

Have lived happily in the area for over 40 years, great multi-cultural area and not until your mates came was there anything to be concerned about.

Sadly though those cowards and thugs who don't even show their faces prosper because of the support from people like you.

Can you possibly even for a moment put yourself in the place of a 10 and 12 year old and imagine how frightening it can be to be confronted by these raging lunatics? What a sad case you are.

So are you afraid of this?
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...4EA8BCCC5D706B600DB54EA8BCCC5D706&FORM=VRDGAR

yTzC7eM.jpg
Lols at Rosie O'Donnell.

Don't know about Kidd Vicious but I have seen about 30 at the Coburg demonstration last year, plus about 6 in Broadmeadows. Sadly I enjoyed living in the area before they came along.
This is an area where there is a large number of Muslims, haven't seen a Muslim terrorist yet not even a belligerent one.

Bad comparison since one is a protest group and the other is just a bunch of people who happen to belong to the same religion. It would be unrealistic to expect them to be equally capable of displaying the same characteristics and therefore to judge them by that standard would be misguided.

If you wanted to compare the far right protesters to another group of people for behaviour, the best comparison would be the far left groups, and they are thugs also.

Bad comparison since one is a protest group and the other is just a bunch of people who happen to belong to the same religion. It would be unrealistic to expect them to be equally capable of displaying the same characteristics and therefore to judge them by that standard would be misguided.

If you wanted to compare the far right protesters to another group of people for behaviour, the best comparison would be the far left groups, and they are thugs also.
When I see examples or caught up in an incident with a far left group, I will post here.

Don't know about Kidd Vicious but I have seen about 30 at the Coburg demonstration last year, plus about 6 in Broadmeadows. Sadly I enjoyed living in the area before they came along.
This is an area where there is a large number of Muslims, haven't seen a Muslim terrorist yet not even a belligerent one.

Maybe you just arent seeing the Muslim Terrorists in Coburg but they are there. There has been a Coburg resident charged with terrorist-related offences in the past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back