Politics Do the left feel a change is needed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well they're not the far right, but yes they use similar tactics. Might not be a flag, rather that Vigilante mask from V from Vendetta.
Serious question:
Do you ever see another side?

I know as I have grown older my voting patterns and beliefs have changed, less about how it affected me personally and more on how it affected those around me.

Have questioned things that I normally would have just accepted. Although more on the 'Green' side of politics can still see benefits that others are trying to achieve and have voted accordingly in the past.

When I have felt really strongly about an issue, don't just post on BF but contact my elected representatives and don't stop until I receive a satisfactory response even if it not the one I wanted. I wish more people did that as we may even get the government we deserve.
Have two issues going at the moment and neither affect me personally.

Maybe you just arent seeing the Muslim Terrorists in Coburg but they are there. There has been a Coburg resident charged with terrorist-related offences in the past.
Terrorist(s)? Link?
Did they terrorise children and women in the street going about their weekly shopping?

Serious question:
Do you ever see another side?

I'm not taking ANY side here, these protest groups are as bad as each other, and use similar tactics. I condemn them both as fact-free extremists.

I know as I have grown older my voting patterns and beliefs have changed, less about how it affected me personally and more on how it affected those around me.

I have always been a classic liberal, my opinions on certain issues have changed with information. I was pro open slather abortion as a younger man, now I just think it needs strict regulations, similar to euthanasia. But that still leaves me as a form of pro choice.

I felt that Islam was really a religion of peace and atheists were somewhat obnoxious in attacking it, then I realised that Islam is neither a peaceful doctrine nor does it act peacefully around the world, and it needs to have social pressure applied to it in order to reform.

Yes I have taken action as well, charity to refugee camps, and donations to a secularism and science fund.

I'm not taking ANY side here, these protest groups are as bad as each other, and use similar tactics. I condemn them both as fact-free extremists.

I have always been a classic liberal, my opinions on certain issues have changed with information. I was pro open slather abortion as a younger man, now I just think it needs strict regulations, similar to euthanasia. But that still leaves me as a form of pro choice.

I felt that Islam was really a religion of peace and atheists were somewhat obnoxious in attacking it, then I realised that Islam is neither a peaceful doctrine nor does it act peacefully around the world, and it needs to have social pressure applied to it in order to reform.

Yes I have taken action as well, charity to refugee camps, and donations to a secularism and science fund.
I don't see it as taking a 'side' as such, more that I try to see why and how another person has come to their opinion.

Nope, the only calling out I am doing is YOU.
Hi dazza68 looking forward to reading some of your posts sometime.

Sorry pal but I'm not Dazza68 if that is what you think. What made you think that I am Dazza68? This is the one and only profile I have on BF. Is Dazza68 the only person that disagrees with you on BF? Or was this all your awkward attempt to change the subject?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry pal but I'm not Dazza68 if that is what you think. What made you think that I am Dazza68? This is the one and only profile I have on BF. Is Dazza68 the only person that disagrees with you on BF?
Typical, missed the point as am referring to you liker.

the supposed rising threat of right wing radicals is being used regularly on this site by people on the left side of debates. I'm looking for the evidence to prove how many there are.
Ok, there are 50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back