The Joke that is the West Australian Liberal Party

Remove this Banner Ad

I talked to someone who knew Baz back in the day& he basically described him as a complete type A workaholic. Said he literally works 7 days a week and 7 nights. If he’s not broadcasting something he’s hosting/MC’ing something, just never stops. Had quite a fondness for the old Bolivian marching powder which suits that lifestyle obviously.

Of course you’d never hear that from the Stokes media mafia.

How long they were able to protect Cousins & the other Eagles recreational brigade from any scrutiny still staggers me. Literally everyone I knew, knew about Cousins & Co & their association with colorful Northbridge identities yet there was never a squeak about it in the media. Worsfold is still Sergeant Shultz about it to this day.

Baz will get as big a ride over here as the libs get from Murdoch & Co in the East.

I talked to someone who knew Baz back in the day& he basically described him as a complete type A workaholic. Said he literally works 7 days a week and 7 nights. If he’s not broadcasting something he’s hosting/MC’ing something, just never stops. Had quite a fondness for the old Bolivian marching powder which suits that lifestyle obviously.
With the schnozz on Baz he'd be hoovering up the gear at a rapid ******* rate.

Last edited:

Of course you’d never hear that from the Stokes media mafia.

How long they were able to protect Cousins & the other Eagles recreational brigade from any scrutiny still staggers me. Literally everyone I knew, knew about Cousins & Co & their association with colorful Northbridge identities yet there was never a squeak about it in the media. Worsfold is still Sergeant Shultz about it to this day.

Baz will get as big a ride over here as the libs get from Murdoch & Co in the East.
You are right, every one knew, the club the coach, tbe coaching staff, the media, all parts of the media. But The Dirty Rag did not have balls enough to take on the club. I have heard from many that there were veiled threats.
Cover the Rses of the rich and famous.

Saw this today. Always going to be hard being successful in politics with cooked *s out there like this

Covid really did a number on some people, absolutely cooked. I wouldn't have blamed Zempalis for just walking off.

I remain fascinated by the name “Goodenough”. Can we have some sort of history lesson? How does one wind up with the name “Goodenough”?
Speaking as him, I have an Ye-Olden English background.

My great uncle was an admiral in the English Navy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw this today. Always going to be hard being successful in politics with cooked *s out there like this

Plant to make basil look good/ calm (only sat through first 2:45 wanted someone to shut that repetitive nutter with 10 mg droperidol

Apart from the usual jokes about his name, don't forget that he won pre-selection in previous years because of his links to an evangelical church that dominates the electorate's Liberal Party membership.

He is also anti-LGBT and the various other far right positions you can imagine someone of his ilk possesses.

His electorate will remain solidly Liberal no matter who is preselected, he survived the McGowan factor in the last Federal election and that factor will have disappeared by 2025.

Apart from the usual jokes about his name, don't forget that he won pre-selection in previous years because of his links to an evangelical church that dominates the electorate's Liberal Party membership.

He is also anti-LGBT and the various other far right positions you can imagine someone of his ilk possesses.

His electorate will remain solidly Liberal no matter who is preselected, he survived the McGowan factor in the last Federal election and that factor will have disappeared by 2025.
Only goodenough by name.

news.com.au, what more do you need?

f3ab3546a1a10ab8057399ac2154a945.jpg

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

A political career that may last about as long as Mal Maninga.

Genuinely do not understand how he is liked in Perth, once a flog, always a flog.

Smokin' hot missus and Sandgropers will defend one of their own to death even if they are a big campaigner.

A political career that may last about as long as Mal Maninga.

Genuinely do not understand how he is liked in Perth, once a flog, always a flog.

What killed it for Mel was the self promotion, he couldn't do it, I don't think the snoz would have any problems in that regard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back