Moved Thread Should the AFL do more to prevent climate change?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm agreeing with Demons09 that the term 'cooker' seems to come ONLY from those of the far left, whether they be educated or uneducated. The educated people I know - who are moderate, right leaning or politically apathetic - don't use the term at all.
The people you are working with, especially if they are educated, wouldnt have a reason to say it, cookers usually hide behind anonymity, except when they are already outed, then they stay in their cooker circles.

Woke on the other hand, well that is an over used word, you can pick dickhead by how often they call something woke.

Last edited:
I'm agreeing with Demons09 that the term 'cooker' seems to come ONLY from those of the far left, whether they be educated or uneducated. The educated people I know - who are moderate, right leaning or politically apathetic - don't use the term at all.
I've used cooker precisely once IRL, and that was to refer to someone who believed in chemtrails and 5g conspiracy theories; as in, full on believed them and was ranting about them in the moment I described them.

They played at my cricket club, and when the person was going off about something else farfetched - I think it was an AFL conspiracy to neuter Richmond with their rule changes - I dropped a joke about Chemtrails and the *er actually went with it. Brought up George Soros and 5g all by himself.

On one hand I larfed. On the other, it was pretty ****ed up. How devoid of actual human contact do you have to be to believe that stuff?

I laugh at you.
internet mr GIF

I reckon we're done here.

Aristotle Pickett, is there any reason why we need to persist with this thread alongside the half a dozen others we've got on the SRP concerning climate change?

I initially thought this could be a good premise for a thread if you took making the case for what needed to or could happen from the AFL - as in, you actually attempted to answer the question - but you've taken it as an opportunity to insult people who disagree with you.

I reckon we're done here.

Aristotle Pickett, is there any reason why we need to persist with this thread alongside the half a dozen others we've got on the SRP concerning climate change?

I initially thought this could be a good premise for a thread if you took making the case for what needed to or could happen from the AFL - as in, you actually attempted to answer the question - but you've taken it as an opportunity to insult people who disagree with you.
The thread was made on the AFL board. Posters who post laughing emojis and ridicule basic science are not merely 'disagreeing' with me , they are ignorant trolls who should be thread banned.
You are not entitled 'to your opinion' if it is an opinion based on reality and knowledge , not if it's based on ignorarance and lies, so the thread should stay and the anti-truth trolls should be banned. I think you would agree with that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thread was made on the AFL board. Posters who post laughing emojis and ridicule basic science are not merely 'disagreeing' with me , they are ignorant trolls who should be thread banned.
You are not entitled 'to your opinion' if it is an opinion based on reality and knowledge , not if it's based on ignorarance and lies, so the thread should stay and the anti-truth trolls should be banned. I think you would agree with that?
Take it to one of the other Climate change threads, then.

I'll reopen it if something occurs which allows us to begin on a more relevant pretext.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back