Certified Legendary Thread Nathan Freeman Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the coaches in front of me mentioned that he was surprised that freeman didn't go " at full pace" during a certain contest . So take what you will out of that. Club doesn't seems to have any concerns from the sound of it.

Who are you liking from the scratch match ? Where did they have Gresham and Billings , and how did they look ?
Both played mid in the scratch match. Then Billing went forward. Both got their hands on it. Gres in and under, Billings would contest then go ahead of the ball as the link man. Seemed like he was moving very well, smooth skills. Reminds me of Dal

So the big question, should I put him on the bench of my SuperCoach team ? Is he likely to get any game time this year which is what we are all trying to work out I suppose. I guess he probably won't play at least first half of the season unless he tears them up in the pre season.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

So the big question, should I put him on the bench of my SuperCoach team ? Is he likely to get any game time this year which is what we are all trying to work out I suppose. I guess he probably won't play at least first half of the season unless he tears them up in the pre season.

Freeman? Yes, once he gets through pre season ok

Both blokes from the Hun did but I wouldn't. There's a lot of competition for mid spots and we're not going to Davoren (rush) him back in. He's the sort I'd pick up after two games when he's going to get a price bump

He's not in my team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect the main reason he said it was to take the pressure off Nathan. Possibly to take away the "when will he play?" speculation.

I wonder if Robbo and Jay Clarke would have put him in their SuperCoach teams without making a phone call or two to see how he's tracking?

I suspect the main reason he said it was to take the pressure off Nathan. Possibly to take away the "when will he play?" speculation.

I wonder if Robbo and Jay Clarke would have put him in their SuperCoach teams without making a phone call or two to see how he's tracking?
It's a early SuperCoach team, they wouldn't be bothered.

Not sure he would be a great pick anyway after his struggling games in the VFL last year and 'not being able to get near it' at training

Not sure he would be a great pick anyway after his struggling games in the VFL last year and 'not being able to get near it' at training
I think it's a pretty safe bet that he was only going at about half pace in the VFL games last year and I'm not sure I'd read too much into one comment about one training session from this year.

It's a early SuperCoach team, they wouldn't be bothered.

We've seen other players who can hardly transition into the VFL seniors from the development league.
We saw Freeman absolutely tear apart a VFL dev game.
If he can stay fit he's a better prospect than anyone we would have got second round.

I'm going by the fact that the reports on his VFL games last year seemed to indicate that he wasn't going anywhere near full speed and then Joffa saying the other day how much faster he was running than when he saw him playing last year.
Hopefully your right.
Intra club will be interesting to see his impact on play

I'm going by the fact that the reports on his VFL games last year seemed to indicate that he wasn't going anywhere near full speed and then Joffa saying the other day how much faster he was running than when he saw him playing last year.

Freeman went once paced in the VFL games I saw last year.

Freeman was drilling going to full pace from clearances.

Did not see him do that once in the three games I saw last year.

It is an indication he is coming along OK at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back