Opinion The Trump Presidency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
See my earlier post about the "honest media" line.

Sweden is another trigger. And as I predicted it has been explained away easily. Trump never actually said there was a terrorist attack in Sweden. This is what he does, he triggers people to make false conclusions. Take note the Huffington Post initially reported on Trump's electoral campaign in their entertainment section before covering him in politics. They're probably triggered as easily as Buzzfeed.

As for Bowling Green, that was entirely Kellyanne Conway screwing up her facts.

Hence why I asked has anyone bothered watching.

You might be able to secretly understand his true inner meaning and have your Trump-o-meter finally tuned so that you understand it, but China might not. A terrorist might not. A global competitor might not. I would also question that if you're interpreting something one way and pretty much everyone else is interpreting it another way, that maybe it's your Trump-o-meter that's faulty ;)

Just on this point, the evidence to date suggests that China and Japan understand Trump perfectly fine.

Ah yes, the #4DChessMaster is back

The 4DChessMaster tell. It's actually 3D Chess and most of Trump's critics can't see beyond 2D chess.

trump-3d-chess-mexico-cartoon.jpg

I did watch that part but as I called it out I am obviously taking his comments out of context.

No he clearly baffled everyone by referring to last night but he wasn't talking about terrorist attacks specifically but issues with security and crime. I just see he has tweeted that he was talking about a report on Fox news about crime in Sweden and the government there trying to hide it (haven't seen the report so no idea).

No he clearly baffled everyone by referring to last night but he wasn't talking about terrorist attacks specifically but issues with security and crime. I just see he has tweeted that he was talking about a report on Fox news about crime in Sweden and the government there trying to hide it (haven't seen the report so no idea).
OK, he didn't mention terrorist attacks specifically only some incident that happened in Sweden on Friday night, an incident that you wouldn't believe possible in Sweden, the cause of which was them taking in large numbers of immigrants. He was using this example to justify his restriction on immigrants from predominantly Muslim countries to protect the USA from terrorists and therefore the obvious inference that he was referring to a terrorist incident.

So what incident was he actually referring to? Some incident that the Swedish government is not even aware of because of fake news?

For this routine of mental gymnastics I give an 8.5. Upgraded from 6.0 for degree of difficulty.

Again. His language is poor.

He said:

"You look at what is happening in Germany, you look at what is happening ... last night in Sweden. Sweden!"

Those are his exact words. The fact he used "last night" gives the language a specific time and place, which would infer an incident.

He could have said:

"You look at what is happening in Germany, you look at what is happening ... last night I saw a report about immigrant crime in Sweden. Sweden!"

Same message, but a completely different outcome.

And no, this isn't because he is a #4DChessMaster it's because hes an utterly awful public speaker.

He was referencing a "migration responsible for crime wave" report on fox.

But I still agree he does need a whack for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At last I have something in common with the orange one, ie I get most of my world news from tv news services as well, but I don't use what suits my requirements, and disregard anything that doesn't. ;)

OK, he didn't mention terrorist attacks specifically only some incident that happened in Sweden on Friday night, an incident that you wouldn't believe possible in Sweden, the cause of which was them taking in large numbers of immigrants. He was using this example to justify his restriction on immigrants from predominantly Muslim countries to protect the USA from terrorists and therefore the obvious inference that he was referring to a terrorist incident.

So what incident was he actually referring to? Some incident that the Swedish government is not even aware of because of fake news?

Examples of what he doesnt want to happen in America with huge crime rates, rape epidemics and security up the wazoo like french army around Paris permanently.

I agree it was unclear what he meant by Sweden but you are right he was hitting home basically why he wants his EO back

He was referencing a "migration responsible for crime wave" report on fox.

But I still agree he does need a whack for it.
Maybe he was but at the time he ****ed up and referred to a specific incident. Which then meant the Swedish embassy asked for an official response.

This is the problem! He's not a reality TV star where a misunderstanding results in a contestant being kicked off. He's playing the game of Geopolitics where every word and phrase matters. He has to get it right and get it accurate.

Otherwise next it'll be "no no no North Korea, I meant lets got to war on the soccer pitch, not actual war you dummies!"

Examples of what he doesnt want to happen in America with huge crime rates, rape epidemics and security up the wazoo like french army around Paris permanently.

I agree it was unclear what he meant by Sweden but you are right he was hitting home basically why he wants his EO back
Well they've only got their own sloppiness to blame for it not being in effect right now.

So the crime rates in the USA are caused by Muslim immigrants. There was me thinking that the Mafioso were Catholics.

Maybe he was but at the time he ****** up and referred to a specific incident. Which then meant the Swedish embassy asked for an official response.

This is the problem! He's not a reality TV star where a misunderstanding results in a contestant being kicked off. He's playing the game of Geopolitics where every word and phrase matters. He has to get it right and get it accurate.

Otherwise next it'll be "no no no North Korea, I meant lets got to war on the soccer pitch, not actual war you dummies!"
Why are you arguing I agree with you on this one

So the crime rates in the USA are caused by Muslim immigrants. There was me thinking that the Mafioso were Catholics.
Crime from citizens and crime from immigrants and illegal immigrants are 2 different thing for starters.

Secondly he is also trying to target the crime rate with American citizens specifically in Chicago.

Crime from citizens and crime from immigrants and illegal immigrants are 2 different thing for starters.

Secondly he is also trying to target the crime rate with American citizens specifically in Chicago.
So Muslim immigrants are more likely to be criminals than say Irish immigrants?

So Muslim immigrants are more likely to be criminals than say Irish immigrants?
I guess when he talks about the black on black crime he is picking the African Americans too.

Or illegal Mexican immigrants...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back