Wii/U The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You realise how much a fanboy saying stuff like this makes you look?

Also, why are the games being compared? Seem pretty damn different to me...
I assume he was just joking.

On your second point though they're both open world RPG's arent they?

I've read a few previews already comparing the two.

Well s**t, how did I miss that? Practically the same game then!
Didn't say they were exactly the same just meant they have a lot more similarities than what you were making out.

I also like how you left out the part where I mentioned that reviewers have already been comparing the games as well.

And nobody had taken Bombers comment seriously until you came in here and had a whinge about it, maybe you should stay away if you're feelings get hurt that easily.

Didn't say they were exactly the same just meant they have a lot more similarities than what you were making out.

I also like how you left out the part where I mentioned that reviewers have already been comparing the games as well.

And nobody had taken Bombers comment seriously until you came in here and had a whinge about it, maybe you should stay away if you're feelings get hurt that easily.

Clearly there are others that agree with me... Also I didn't leave that part out, you clearly edited that in after I quoted the post. :$

Not sure why you think my feelings are hurt, just got a chuckle out of the irony of the comment.

Clearly there are others that agree with me... Also I didn't leave that part out, you clearly edited that in after I quoted the post. :$

Not sure why you think my feelings are hurt, just got a chuckle out of the irony of the comment.
Fair enough, I was editing while you were posting.

Have to agree to disagree on the other part, don't want to derail the thread anymore.

Preordering Wii U copy this Tuesday.
Paying in full.
Bit concerned stores wont get many Wii u versions.
I know Target are selling it so I'd say there should be enough to go around.

I'm so torn at the moment. Watching videos on BOTW makes me so excited but so angry I can't play it yet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant wait for the reviews.

$

Whilst this seems not to be the case, imagine if this game were a flop.

Has the release of a console ever been more dependent on the success of one game than the Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back