Player Sponsorship 2017 BF Hawks player sponsorships - taking payments until April 2nd.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's now time for the fun part.....

If you live overseas I (Garf) do have Paypal. PM me for details. The current exchange rate is 1 AUD = 125g of roasted walnuts ! :)

The bank account we have used for player sponsorship is dedicated only to that purpose. Messenger is the account holder, and with his permission the details appear below. The quickest and easiest way to transfer is with Internet Banking.

Account details

ING Bank

BSB: 923-100
Account: 30845657

Name: BigFooty Hawks

Given the number of transactions entering with similar amounts it helps to add your username as the reference when you make payment. In addition if you add an odd number of cents to the amount, I can pick it out more easily.

Once you have contributed, please post in this thread and the amount and the date you sent it.

If you'd like your contribution to remain private, please PM me or simply posts the cents on the end of the transaction. As they hit the account, Messenger shall post the receipt numbers periodically.

If we do not raise sufficient funds at this point, those packages for which we can't afford will become available to others. They will be snapped up quickly.

As mentioned in the Call To Arms thread, we're $400 short of where we'd like to be. We've stalled a little, and the first bounce is fast approaching.

Made my payment. Cents end in .69

Description is my name: OzJohnnie.

(I've never forgiven my mother. But then it does make the Internet easy.)

Time and date 1st March 2017 at 16:42 AEST
Payment timing Immediate 1st March 2017 at 16:42 AEST
Amount $40.15 [Hodge]
Description Houdinihuddo
Destination Account BigFooty Hawks
Request/receipt number 28201819

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amount: $100.05
Paid: 5 Mar 17
Ref: Hawksg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back