Michael Voss

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be here for the long haul.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...s/news-story/40923aaac450e47afa061b995d85222e
Change of berth ensures long stay in Port
HE’S the midfield manager some Port Adelaide fans love to sledge – but Michael Voss looks to have settled in at Alberton for the long haul. The former Brisbane Lions coach and Brownlow medallist is selling his sprawling Brisbane home, bought for $2.9 million in 2009. That’s enough for plenty of family houses at Alberton. The five-bedroom house with three bathrooms, in Coorparoo, is pitched as luxury living in a premium location. “Flawlessly designed in a classic ‘U’ configuration around the pool, this spectacular home presents the ultimate in connection and privacy,” agent James Curtain gushes. The house, on 1303 sq m, goes to auction on March 23.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...s/news-story/40923aaac450e47afa061b995d85222e

Someone's been researching on Big Footy again.

Michael Voss gave a talk at the GMH workers transition centre at 'Lisbeth last Wednesday afternoon. I don't know what he talked about, maybe he talked up the employment opportunities at AFL clubs for midfield coaches.

How it's possible to start a new career with no experience or qualifications?

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:

Michael Voss gave a talk at the GMH workers transition centre at 'Lisbeth last Wednesday afternoon. I don't know what he talked about, maybe he talked up the employment opportunities at AFL clubs for midfield coaches.
I assume Voss talked about being sacked, then being pissed off and then starting again. Otherwise I don't know what he would have talked about.

I assume Voss talked about being sacked, then being pissed off and then starting again. Otherwise I don't know what he would have talked about.
You're probably correct.

Unfortunately I can't see too many of the workers from Holden's walking straight into media careers.

On ya vossy. Taking down port from the inside.....

Jks guys. I beleive i said at the start he is an awesome footy brain.

Vossy selling assets, cashing up awaiting the inevitable.
Not that I am a Vossy hater - got no idea if he is doing a good job - only inside knowledge of what KT and KH thinks really counts.

He might be here for the long haul.

Change of berth ensures long stay in Port
HE’S the midfield manager some Port Adelaide fans love to sledge – but Michael Voss looks to have settled in at Alberton for the long haul. The former Brisbane Lions coach and Brownlow medallist is selling his sprawling Brisbane home, bought for $2.9 million in 2009. That’s enough for plenty of family houses at Alberton. The five-bedroom house with three bathrooms, in Coorparoo, is pitched as luxury living in a premium location. “Flawlessly designed in a classic ‘U’ configuration around the pool, this spectacular home presents the ultimate in connection and privacy,” agent James Curtain gushes. The house, on 1303 sq m, goes to auction on March 23.
Nooooooo :(

Someone's been researching on Big Footy again.
It was 2 stories down from the one Grave Danger linked on Olsen saying the SMA is going into debt to build some multi-million dollar facilities at AO. Couldn't miss it.

"This five-bedroom house with three bathrooms, in Coorparoo, is luxury living in a premium location. Flawlessly designed in a classic ‘U’ configuration around the pool, this spectacular home presents the ultimate in connection and privacy - just the ticket for the cashed-up retrenched auto worker!"

It was 2 stories down from the one Grave Danger linked on Olsen saying the SMA is going into debt to build some multi-million dollar facilities at AO. Couldn't miss it.

I meant the quote in the article "HE’S the midfield manager some Port Adelaide fans love to sledge"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was one of those who was foolishly enthused by his appointment but our midfield, besides some individual Robbie Gray brilliance, has been diabolical under Voss' watch.

In isolation, the game where a one-legged Cripps, in a Carlton team already down a couple of men and a few goals, led the Blues to victory.

A black eye for Voss.
A black eye for Burgess.
Two black eyes for Hinkley.

And they're all on outrageous coin and long-term contracts.

There's simply no excuse for it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back