Preview WB team v Norf Rd 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggs looks to be the victim of Murphy and Suckling coming back in (from the GF team).

I'm ok with JJ, Murph and Suckling switching roles but Boyd is the one who like Wood should be permanently in defence.

Good to see more rotations in the guts with Smith and Dunks as well as the forward pressure they bring.

i dig the side. We've been too flakey and flighty. Our identity is tough, so we needed more tackle stickers. Of the skilled outsiders Caleb and Biggs i guess deserved to be dropped over guys like JJ, Bob and Suckling who've contributed more (although i love Biggsy's defence)

Last edited:
That could mean that we need to configure our side slightly differently to get the best out of Cloke, but minimise his weaknesses. Clay back into the side will assist in this regard for example. I don't think we should go back to the one KPF option, as that has been shown to not be as effective as we would like....
Bevo clearly agrees with your assessment and Clay and Dunks both back in. Very happy to see those 2 back.

Don't mind the changes at all. Two guys in pretty poor form for two guys that are exceptionally hungry and love to tackle, when in its simplest form, our biggest problem has been a lack of desperation and hunger. Doesn't really mess up team balance, drops guys that needed to be dropped, brought in the types of players we needed...I'm pretty content here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clay and Dunkley will be hungry and the two lads dropped will return to the side completely different players in the coming month. Love the changes

SHANE BIGGS - 37 CONSECUTIVE GAMES FOR THE WESTERN BULLDOGS 2015-2017.

NEVER FORGET.
Pingers out for Shiggsy?

165318099.jpg

Biggs looks to be the victim of Murphy and Suckling coming back in (from the GF team).

I'm ok with JJ, Murph and Suckling switching roles but Boyd is the one who like Wood should be permanently in defence.

Good to see more rotations in the guts with Smith and Dunks as well as the forward pressure they bring.
Yep , they tried to find a way to keep him in there with Sucklimg and Murphy by rotating them up forward but it hurt us in other areas of the ground .

Welcome back prelim final hero Clay Smith. Still puzzled why he was ever out. Especially in a team lacking intensity and grunt. Glad Dunks is in too. Hard as a cats head.

Love him, but Daniel was overdue to be dropped.

Biggs been ordinary. Just not at the quality of our other flankers. Always going to be fringe IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back