AFL 2017 - AFL Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

What odds was the Ryder over 100 fantasy?

Are the Port vs Blues TweetABet markets still up by the way? That match isn't coming up for me
Yeah the Port game is down for me as well. Odds were $2.75 for Ryder. Not great odds at all if Kreuzer plays but he's not so i'm expecting plenty of hit outs and hopefully he should be able to kick a goal or two.

Tabtouch are doing $2 lines tomorrow from 8am or something.

Hope for some couple of point middles between them and topsport?

Worst comes to worst you break even, best case scenario make bank.

0.5u Dixon 3+ goals Port win @3.25 (TAB), expecting Port to kick a big score and there's a good chance Dixon can kick 3

Also on 40+ from earlier in the week and HT line -21.5
Where to find the Dixon 3+ bet?

3 point middle on WCE vs Hawks both at 2.0 lines.
How did you manage to get both lines at $2? Also, call me a rookie but doesn't it seem highly unlikely that the total score will land within a 3 point window? Also, is that the kind of betting that the betting agencies don't like and delete accounts for?

It will be wet on Tuesday, Probably a low scoring and low quality game. Flip of the coin. Pies will probably win (based on Essendon's form in the wet)

I had a nibble on the unders, did not think much rain would come, wish I put more now. Well done sir, did you arse it or have a way to predict weather?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Hawthorn v WestCoast?

1.47 seems to be not short enough odds? Especially if you compare that Geelong is paying 1.50 against the Saints?

Is it merely WC track record at the MCG that is causing this? Along with a dream upset like the Freo/WB game still fresh in punters minds?

1.1U Beams -7.5 DT vs Dahlhaus @1.88
Beams 109av (103, 113, 124, 94), Dahlhaus 96av (99, 84, 88, 111). Beams with the higher average should be able to cover -7.5. Dahls stats have been pretty good so I don't see his scoring getting too much better, his style just doesn't translate very well to DT. He's more of a SC player where he's averaging 114 SC compared to Beams' 103 SC. Match up is Basically a DT suited player vs a SC suited player, so backing in the DT suited player with the better average -7.5.

1.1U Higgins +15.5 vs Neale @1.88
Neale jsut isn't performing like he did last year. He's averaging 99 but would be a lot lower if it wasn't for his bag of 4 goals last week. Just isn't getting as much of the ball as he used to, if he's playing forward more as well he'll need to kick a bag each week to score highly. Higgins has been going alright averaging 93.5 (111, 130, 58, 75), thinking the +15.5 might just be a little too generous so taking that.

M. Murphy over 110.5 DT points @ $2

For reasons above.

Bulldogs v Brisbane
Highest Match Individual Tackle Count over 10 with Pointsbet.
10 tackles = break even.

Round one:
Bulldogs: Liberatore 14, Jong 14
Brisbane: Zorko 10

Round two:
Bulldogs: Liberatore 16
Brisbane: Rockliff 11

Round three:
Bulldogs: Macrae 9
Brisbane: Barrett 10

Round four:
Bulldogs: Smith 15
Brisbane: Rockliff 11

You can usually rely on a player from both team getting in double figures. Libba and Rocky are probably the two most reliable from each team. Libba is obviously a tackling machine, averaging 11.8 tackles per game this season. Last year, he had a game where he equalled the record by getting 19 tackles in a game.

Rounds Bets

Line Bets

GWS -11.5
Saints +13.5
Eagles -16.5
Melbourne +5.5
Collingwood -4.5

Multi

Port 1st Quarter > Crows > Dogs 23.5 > Saints + 32.5 > GWS > Eagles @ $5.20

No Ladbrokes Bet Blast for tonight's game? Too short to give us good odds.

Over 6.5 Goals in 1st Quarter (Carlton Vs Port Adelaide) @ $1.99 (Ports 1st Quarters this year combined with opposition 8.7, 7.9, 9.4, 8.5) Even against Blues should get it done.
Over 40.5 Points in 1st Quarter (Carlton Vs Port Adelaide) @ $1.65 (See above)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back