Past #12: Lindsay Thomas - released by NM to pursue rookie list spot at PA - thx4 everything Lindsay

Remove this Banner Ad

He was involved in four or five goals on Friday, including some plays where he did stuff that made the play happen.

He looked so much better up the ground delivering the ball.

He also didnt go anywhere near his man allowing the Bulldog defender to run to the contest and be the loose link up player enabling the Dogs to run the ball out of the backline with ease.

He also dropped his head in the dying minute of the game because he shanked a kick that SHOULD HAVE gone to one of our forwards, who COULD HAVE kicked the winning goal.

Just because he has played 200 games, doesnt make him a great player.

Far from it.

Needs to be dropped, but wont be...

He also didnt go anywhere near his man allowing the Bulldog defender to run to the contest and be the loose link up player enabling the Dogs to run the ball out of the backline with ease.

He also dropped his head in the dying minute of the game because he shanked a kick that SHOULD HAVE gone to one of our forwards, who COULD HAVE kicked the winning goal.

Far from it.

Rather he drop his head knowing he ****ed up, than Swallow running around ******* everything up and being satisfied with it!

Easy for me to say however if he had of lowered the eyes both times when he pumped the ball inside 50 there was a player on his own who could of had a shot to win the game. One was JMac at about 45 out, who is normally a good shot on goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy for me to say however if he had of lowered the eyes both times when he pumped the ball inside 50 there was a player on his own who could of had a shot to win the game. One was JMac at about 45 out, who is normally a good shot on goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMac was standing there pointing at the goals.

Rather he drop his head knowing he ****** up, than Swallow running around ******* everything up and being satisfied with it!

Lindsay is a forward. He is paid to kick goals. I am sure his heart is breaking because he stuffed up in the last minute of Friday night's game.

But facts are facts. He is paid to kick goals and he has been kept scoreless 3 of the last 4 games.

If Brad had a pair, he would be playing in the reserves this week.

Far from it.

Totally agree great that he made 200 but the club isn't about the individual, Lindsay hasn't done much for a long time, but continues to get his full pay cheque every week. If you watch him at live games you can see his body language is poor hands on hips, head down not looking for his opponent no follow up pressure once ball out of his vicinity compare him to .Eddie Bets and you see chalk and cheese.
Unfortunately Lindsay is the next Drew will always get senior games regardless of how poor he plays, once again blocking the path for our future players.

Good old Brad Scott

I'd be happy with 4 goals and 0 tackles.
Not on todays standards when we expect the big forwards to place pressure on the opposition when they have the ball.....
As a leader today he needs to set standards for the kids battling away ....... trying to get a gig in the seniors. The bullies won the flag last year as everyone 'bought in' that everyone must tackle and place soo much pressure on the opposition that turnovers will be created.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lindsay Buddy Champ on the 3 1/2 Hour flight over to Perth Maybe Actually do it get a Eddie Betts DVD and watch how he does it.How you keep your spot week after Week just blows my mind.Congrats on the 200 Games but s**t you have been lucky.Pull your finger out and show us what you can do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back