Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardwick in this week!
sounds weird saying that as he is the last person I want coaching my team:rolleyes:
Hardwick looks good!

I'll be weighing up Fisher (mid only) vs Hardwick (fwd only) all week

PS. If Geelong keep winning and the ins keep performing well, no way a 2 gamer in Parsons comes straight back in

I started him. I hope he's found his feet now and keeps producing. Might not be such great value after his first price rise this week. Rock solid JS though.
Id seriously question his JS. Played well yesterday but the MC always drop him when has a quiet game. Menengola is ahead of him and is due back. Club may.also opt to play Selwood S as a tagger option which would also threaten his spot

He should.....issue is if he comes back in 2 weeks, him and Black will be on same bubble.
Cats vs the Pies this week, they're going to win

If Parfitt doesn't need a rest, or if Black performs well again, I just can't see it. Menagola to come back in this week as well.

Anyway I'll be happy if I'm wrong, if he comes straight back in to 7-0 Cats side then his JS is rock solid

Cats vs the Pies this week, they're going to win

If Parfitt doesn't need a rest, or if Black performs well again, I just can't see it. Menagola to come back in this week as well.

Anyway I'll be happy if I'm wrong, if he comes straight back in to 7-0 Cats side then his JS is rock solid
Doubt Parsons comes back in. Thurlow will likely go but Menegola/Kolodjasni is obvious replacement

Id seriously question his JS. Played well yesterday but the MC always drop him when has a quiet game. Menengola is ahead of him and is due back. Club may.also opt to play Selwood S as a tagger option which would also threaten his spot
Ok, thanks. I'm surprised by that. I just thought he was one of the younger ones they wanted to pump some games in to, to take the pressure off Dangerwood. I was happy he came straight back in after his thumb injury.

Rough is a tough one. If I paid $500k for him I'd be worried but if he can make it the byes averaging 80 that would be adequate. If he's your biggest issue you're doing well.
Actually he is my biggest issue .....my issue is i have too many players scoring in the 70's ......my premiums are all giving me 100's but i am missing out on the players going BIG

I either have to fluke some big 100's ....or get more 100's being scored by more players consistently

At Roughy's price, i can get a cheaper player to score his numbers ....but thinking of upgrading him to Kennedy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunston looks to have bottomed out, he'll around $465k with a BE of about 90
Hawks could have got the win they needed and have a stretch of winnable games coming up

would love to be able to do

SPS to Fisher
SPP to Gunston (via Steele to fwd)

Think I'll be a few thousand short though :(

Held my trades the last couple of weeks so have 28 left. Looking at some underperforming/non playing rookies to bubble boys.

Eddy>Hardwick (only a maybe)
Hibberd/SPP>Fisher

I need cash generation, that is my main priority atm.

I have 5 rookies warming my bench, Newman I think will come back in, same for Eddy.
Hannan is on the block and so is Hibberd.

Fisher and Hardwick look like good rookies, so do Parsons and Black next week.

Two weeks without an upgrade at this time of the year will be a killer though so I going to need to make some kind of move.

Hannan > Fisher?
SPP > Premo defender via Adams?

Any ideas?

Capture.PNG

Actually he is my biggest issue .....my issue is i have too many players scoring in the 70's ......my premiums are all giving me 100's but i am missing out on the players going BIG

I either have to fluke some big 100's ....or get more 100's being scored by more players consistently

At Roughy's price, i can get a cheaper player to score his numbers ....but thinking of upgrading him to Kennedy
Kennedy looks great this year. Is coming up the ground much more is tough and cleaner with possession and should have more consistent scoring as a result. He is on my radar as an upgrade target.

Gunston looks to have bottomed out, he'll around $465k with a BE of about 90
Hawks could have got the win they needed and have a stretch of winnable games coming up

would love to be able to do

SPS to Fisher
SPP to Gunston (via Steele to fwd)

Think I'll be a few thousand short though :(
Don't go Gunners while the Hawks are still tinkering with how they play and who plays where. I'm glad that the Rough and Gunners roaming stopped this weekend and they played mostly forward as it is where they played best. the interesting one in the Hawks is that Breust did that Roaming utility role on the weekend and he looked good doing it, maybe the young forward has finally grown into the experienced mid?

Eddy and Hannan clogging up my forward line bench, both useless campaigners have made no decent coin yet. Is it worth trading one of them for better performing rookies (zac fisher or hardwick) or do i hold them in the hope they are going to get more games. With how port are going i can't see eddy getting back in, no idea with hannan though.

I need cash generation, that is my main priority atm.

I have 5 rookies warming my bench, Newman I think will come back in, same for Eddy.
Hannan is on the block and so is Hibberd.

Fisher and Hardwick look like good rookies, so do Parsons and Black next week.

Two weeks without an upgrade at this time of the year will be a killer though so I going to need to make some kind of move.

Hannan > Fisher?
SPP > Premo defender via Adams?

Any ideas?

View attachment 361725
How much cash do you have to spend on a player??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back