Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't go Gunners while the Hawks are still tinkering with how they play and who plays where. I'm glad that the Rough and Gunners roaming stopped this weekend and they played mostly forward as it is where they played best. the interesting one in the Hawks is that Breust did that Roaming utility role on the weekend and he looked good doing it, maybe the young forward has finally grown into the experienced mid?
Still averaging 87.6 after losing 4/5 matches. Waiting to see his BE, but if can grab Gunston for SPP or Parfitt, I'm locking it in

Thoughts on Heeney's performance, give him another look this week?
Still a juicy price at 433K.
gonna wait and see a big performance or 2 first, see how it goes

100k mate, could do Swallow > Premo SPP > Balic etc, but I don't trust these rookies.
I would trust Swallow to score between 60-100 over these s**t rookies.

Swallow is a good chance as anyone to jag a 100-120 score which will boost his cash a lot over the 3 weeks that's in his rolling average. Going to wait a few weeks, could easily get to 400k-450k if he has a good couple of weeks.

100k mate, could do Swallow > Premo SPP > Balic etc, but I don't trust these rookies.
I would trust Swallow to score between 60-100 over these s**t rookies.
You dont many issues,your team comming along nicely.
You could pass on this crop of rookies and flip swallow n pepper at there bye.
Ruffy or parfitt down to a rook if you need cash unsure on parfitt new b- €.
Or how you see ruff stuff?

Well looks like Murph can GAGF, can't believe I got sucked in.. oh well at least it wasn't as bad as Yeo and that GC dude... I forget his name

Has he been confirmed out for a while? Last I read he was a chance for this weekend lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Journalism is dead. So many conflicting reports out there now, it's difficult to gauge what's accurate anymore. Social media is like sifting through garbage.

You dont many issues,your team comming along nicely.
You could pass on this crop of rookies and flip swallow n pepper at there bye.
Ruffy or parfitt down to a rook if you need cash unsure on parfitt new b- €.
Or how you see ruff stuff?
I put him in the same class as Swallow, a keeper for now.

Cheers for the advice, still dirty I got Eddy over Houston..really, really dirty.

Didn't really give the Swallow/SPP trade much thought but yeah thats a good idea to trade at their bye.

Parfitt predicted to go up 26k this week, to 232k should make it to 250k.

I haven't seen any news on murf.
Drummond rich has done a ACL unlucky on the young bloke.

He'll be given the flick.
Played 1 quarter at AFL level and did his knee, now he's done his other knee. Was drafted for his pace too. Unlucky bastard.

He'll be given the flick.
Played 1 quarter at AFL level and did his knee, now he's done his other knee. Was drafted for his pace too. Unlucky bastard.
Some players get no luck.
Mez is playing some good footy after doing ACLs.Clay smith too.
Alex JOhnson having no luck at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back