Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

My pilot mate told me that everything is done by autopilot now, all they do is pretty much take off, land and deal with emergencies or turbulence.
Yes, we suspected that but how is it physically done. What instruments are involved in maintining the distance from the Earth. That's what us non-pilots want to know.

You are bonkers mate. I have adequate knowledge of Physics and Science to be comfortable with the notion that the Earth is spherical. I don't know why I keep getting sucked into this thread, it is like a black hole of ignorance.

upload_2017-5-8_23-29-54.jpeg Succubus.

I know,I spoke to the dude about simulation theory and he seems to think it's very possible.
There's another line of thought out there that --- ALL things are attached, intertwine. Many theories about many different topics. They all intertwine somewhere in the middle. A truth to all things.

This is obviously not cgi and more to the point shows clearly globe shaped earth:cool:

Come at me flatties

Where are all the 25,000 satellites?
Also you CAN tell it's CGI if you had experience using such software. Tell tale sign even for the novices out there --- the earth edges incredibly smooth.

This is obviously not cgi and more to the point shows clearly globe shaped earth:cool:

Come at me flatties

This is clearly faked,the ISS is a hoax for a start and there is actually a thread stating exactly that.
The footage is edited because for some reason it keeps switching cameras.
Why can't we see all the satellites that are up in the sky and where are all the stars?

This has all already been done including videos of NASA astronauts saying how allegedly magnificent it is in space with stars as far as the eye can see and so much more visible than on earth.

This is clearly faked,the ISS is a hoax for a start and there is actually a thread stating exactly that.
The footage is edited because for some reason it keeps switching cameras.
Why can't we see all the satellites that are up in the sky and where are all the stars?

This has all already been done including videos of NASA astronauts saying how allegedly magnificent it is in space with stars as far as the eye can see and so much more visible than on earth.
http://www.iflscience.com/space/why-can-t-we-see-stars-in-space-photographs/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol,I just read the link out of interest. Trying to pass that off as evidence :rolleyes:
Really it doesn't say anything except some fraud basically claiming how wonderful and advanced we are at space travel but how backward we still are at photography.
I think your fraudulent ISS videos and abusive links towards photographers and the photography industry are ordinary to say the very least.
Interesting he did note how many people have been questioning the footage which made him come up with his BS story.

Lol,I just read the link out of interest. Trying to pass that off as evidence :rolleyes:
Really it doesn't say anything except some fraud basically claiming how wonderful and advanced we are at space travel but how backward we still are at photography.
I think your fraudulent ISS videos and abusive links towards photographers and the photography industry are ordinary to say the very least.
Interesting he did note how many people have been questioning the footage which made him come up with his BS story.
Hang on a minute, aren't you the person that says anybody who studies FE is a scientist, regardless of credentials?
Shifting the goal posts to suit yourself much, but anybody who follows common beliefs, which are common for a very good reason with actual credible background etc is instantly labelled as a fraud.

So who's the real fraud really?

Hang on a minute, aren't you the person that says anybody who studies FE is a scientist, regardless of credentials?
Shifting the goal posts to suit yourself much, but anybody who follows common beliefs, which are common for a very good reason with actual credible background etc is instantly labelled as a fraud.

So who's the real fraud really?
I'd say they greatest scientific fraud is Lawrence Krauss and anyone involved at LIGO.
With so much online educational material available and the advent of social media,the legitimacy of science and things like the old peer review process is certainly becoming challenged. Frauds are very much becoming mainstream and polluting people's minds with utter garbage. The link you provided proves exactly that and yes,I consider it a great concern.
I would call anyone putting forward a FE theory a genuine scientific mind and anyone putting forward a globe theory a fraud and liar.

Listen,we are trying to encourage more people to come out and speak flat earth.
If you really want to talk about the fraudulent old science or the BS of the ISS I'd strongly recommend you do it over on the science board as has been suggested.
If you have any genuine scientific enquiries regarding FE I'm happy to help out but I must say I seriously question your motives.

If they were using fish eye lenses wouldn't the solar panels be curved as well?

If they were using fish eye lenses wouldn't the solar panels be curved as well?

What does this prove lol.
For a start the space station doesn't exist so it is pretty offensive to bring it up when we are trying to have serious scientific discussion about FE,the video is so ridiculous the earth is spinning at all different speeds throughout the video and the solar panels have clearly just been plonked in front of the footage to make it appear the footage is being taken from the alleged ISS.
The footage is equally inconsistent as all the other fabricated evidence from the ball lovers.
Just jump up and down and you can tell the earths not spinning,your going to land in the same spot you started. Like I said yesterday,even my young kids were doing this yesterday as a joke to mock the ball lovers.

Where are all the 25,000 satellites?
Also you CAN tell it's CGI if you had experience using such software. Tell tale sign even for the novices out there --- the earth edges incredibly smooth.
Cmon, you can not be serious. We talked about the satellites. Space is vast and there's not that many of them. Also, most of them are further into space than the ISS (which does exist as evidenced by countless videos and photos by amateur photographers).
Orbitalaltitudes.jpg

According to this article from March there are 1100 satellites. Significantly smaller number than your 25,000. Further, half of them are higher than the ISS in MEO. I also go my calculations wrong last time. I'll walk you through the maths.

radius of Earth 6380km
ISS ~320km above sea level.
Radius of ISS - 6700km
Area of a sphere with radius 6700km is ~564 000 000km^2 (
MSP35141d976a0e2aicddab00003h487133f6a4e3bc
)
https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=area+of+sphere+radius+6700km

So now we have half of 1100 satellites in 564 000 000km^2 or
1 satellite every 1,020,000km^2 Or about 2 satellites in land area of France

Back