AFL 2017 - R9 - GWS v Richmond - 16:35 AEST, Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw it coming after our early misses in the 4th. Wasnt actually bothered, it was so predictable to watch.

This club has a long way to go.

Was nervous at three quarter time,I think most Richmond supporters saw it coming.

Gutted.

Depressed.

Devastated.

Angry.

Terrible.

Insipid.

Godawful.

Egos.

Rancid

s**t

Richmond fans mass suiciding around the nation.

2 weeks on the trot you cough up a 6 goal break

The playing group have no confidence in each other and they lack leadership.

Forget about your hair Trent, start getting your hands dirty. Watch some footage of Selwood or Fyfe

Cotchin most insipid soft selfish Captain in VFL/AFL history.

I continue be staggered about the denial of Richmond FC and its supporters on this issue.

All he does is run around in circles looking for the old '1-2' handballs and dinky kinks to get his stats up.

That is his entire game and entire objective.

Often he handballs to his own team-mates DISADVANTAGE so as to ensure he can get the 1-2 back his way just for an extra cheap stat.

Absolute joke of a player let alone Captain.
What does it say to younger players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah.... nah I can't feel any joy in this.

I don't like Richmond either but that's a really sucky turn of events.

This place is Bay 13 light, you're all a bunch of sneering flogs.

You'll get back there Tiges :thumbsu:
You must hate life to not enjoy this...

Well you can't blame the coach for that surrender. I do have to say the GWS team is a good team, but I hate them like I've never hated a club , if you can call them a club. But thats just a bit of unbelievable nastyness, really they are rippers but, gee playing the perennial drop their bundle team others won't!
I also would like to say Jonathon Brown and his nonsense that DOOB is a good rule that's changed the game, proves he's a big mouthed donkey taking the pay packet and no expert by a long shot, but he is a has been water under pressure , from the tap, you know ...A Drip.
Now Dustin Martin???? Hawks will fly next year come and join us.

I feel really sorry for Jack Riewolt, really how much can you try and just get let down, after a while you have to wonder about luck and decisions.
Here's a question for all Richmond fans is it just bad luck or is it a psychological losing mind set, that just makes your players go the wrong way, surely it can't be Hardwick you can't have that sort of fade out , and blame the coach, that's the players.
Oh Jack we'll have you and Dusty at Hawthorn! With what we have available in our club we will be dynamite in the next 2 years, c'mon over !

You do realise Jack missed an absolute sitter to ice the game, as did his million dollar partner Dusty

The problems at Richmond run far deeper than 1 player, remember they were happy to try and make the 8. Keep the faithful happy they said

No ambition to go out on a limb to try to win a flag, so many wasted years.

You do realise Jack missed an absolute sitter to ice the game, as did his million dollar partner Dusty

The problems at Richmond run far deeper than 1 player, remember they were happy to try and make the 8. Keep the faithful happy they said

No ambition to go out on a limb to try to win a flag, so many wasted years.

Can't all have a super team forward line of McCarthy and Kersten you know :p I know Jack and Dusty are only second rate compared to your "guns" but hey most were predicting a GWS blood bath today so give the Tiges some credit for even being in the game.

He is a dead man walking, his recruitments this year mirror those of Buckley

Coaching for their respective careers instead of the development of the club, he has rolled the dice and it isn't working

the tiger's have plenty of games to recover but the emotional energy may have been spent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back