AFL 2017 - R9 - GWS v Richmond - 16:35 AEST, Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

It has plenty of legs "dude" , his luck is running out, he's driving a Ferrari like a Morris Marina....GWS must make a change at the end of the year!
They could easily be 5-4 or even 4-5, they were red hot favourites before the season started, i reckon this bunch of "auditioning" hopefuls won't make the Grand Final!

Scaremongering garbage by the vfl media putting us that hot.

We are 9 down injured and sitting very well.

If there were any issues we wouldnt have fought back last or this week.

Your either a coach wanting a shot or Leon ignored you at some time

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

At the Hawks giving up a 43 pt lead to a team that has only won 2 games for the year?

That was the least suprising thing that's happened this weekend. Thankfully we don't keep promising to get better every year then find new ways to lose. We leave that to Richmond :tearsofjoy:

It's not because they're any good. As you so correctly pointed out. It's because the fans are ******* HORRIBLE!!!! The worst in the league by a mile. So it's great to watch!
Riiight so fans that show up week in week out despite all the previous disappointments are 'horrible'? Yet trolls like you who lack any sense of class are somehow fans to admire.

It has plenty of legs "dude" , his luck is running out, he's driving a Ferrari like a Morris Marina....GWS must make a change at the end of the year!
They could easily be 5-4 or even 4-5, they were red hot favourites before the season started, i reckon this bunch of "auditioning" hopefuls won't make the Grand Final!
So if something that didn't happen did happen, and you add a vivid imagination it makes sense? We were never " Red Hot" favourites obviously. I appreciate you think we've got a great list, we think so too.
I'm increasingly convinced you're a telephone cleanser by profession though.

So if something that didn't happen did happen, and you add a vivid imagination it makes sense? We were never " Red Hot" favourites obviously. I appreciate you think we've got a great list, we think so too.
I'm increasingly convinced you're a telephone cleanser by profession though.
The list is not overrated, but the team is....now, if they get themselves a coach who can put together a "team" from this list they might actually win the premiership?

Mate you follow Carlton. It might be less heartbreaking to lose by 90 pts and have your season snuffed by rd 5 however at least my team have a go every single week no matter who we play. Bar one game we have have been in it in the last 30 secs. Not sure any other side can say that. So you just enjoy your 5-10 goal losses and we will keep dusting ourselves off and fronting up week after week.
30 years and counting lol

It's not because they're any good. As you so correctly pointed out. It's because the fans are ******* HORRIBLE!!!! The worst in the league by a mile. So it's great to watch!
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your latest capitulation. What a bunch of soft**** you are - players and supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back