2nds Northern Blues 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching those highlights I couldn't get over how much space players had in the NB's forward line. A combination of some good run & carry & some very dispirited defence from the Zebras. So many relatively easy shots on goal. It is so good to see our players in both the AFL & VFL having shots on goal from good positions. A stark contrast from the days, dating right back to Fev, when we took so many shots on goal from out near the boundary line, or deep in a pocket.

Jones has to play now if MC are serious. Seems a confidence player and he is very confident at the moment. Be a pity if they pick him later and form isn't as good. They need to play him and for a minimum 4 games in a row and see what happens. He has earned it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Welcome aboard the Jonestrain Soapy. Glad to have you on board!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well **** me i turned of with about a min to go with someone having a shot for the tuggers ..he must of missed and gws went down the other end and scored ...thats awsome only the tuggers could of lost from there ...yahooooo .good enough for not long enough
First gamer kicked it and would have been the hero ... GWS called for review and got it reversed .. fingernail touch / biting stuff (finger didn't look to bend back) ... GWS bombed it long and ends up with Jeremy C who kicked truly ... And held on for last minute ...

Feel sorry for Tiger supporters.

First gamer kicked it and would have been the hero ... GWS called for review and got it reversed .. fingernail touch / biting stuff (finger didn't look to bend back) ... GWS bombed it long and ends up with Jeremy C who kicked truly ... And held on for last minute ...

You can take a day off for that ..under no circumstances do we feel sorry for tiger supporters on this board ever.. Lolzzzie

Thanks I'd thought there was no way they had time to score twice with 1.40 left..
I am a blue through and through.
When it comes to other teams, I prefer Victorian sides to Interstate sides ...
All good ..I lean that way in finals ..

And let's not forget Patrick Kerr who has been very good from what I've seen. I could see him getting a call up this year and before McKay. It's all a bit crazy. It's like some celestial being finally recognised how rubbish our picks for the last five years have been and took pity.

I think SOS felt disgust rather than pity

Shouldn't hate Waitey. That was 100% Malthouse's fault

There have been a lot of people who should share in the blame for the things that have happened at our club over the past 15 years. As far as Waite leaving goes I put the blame 100% on himself.

Our club supported him through a lot of hard times including his injuries and his numerous brain fades. When it came time to give something back he walked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back