Toast The Shrine of Shiggsy AKA Keith's Cage

Remove this Banner Ad

Careful mate, we don't take kindly to yerr kind 'round 'ere.
'My kind', has been a passionate supporter for nearly 40 years pal. Don't tell me careful. Biggs is not in the team for a reason, and that's poor form. He has been a handy pick up from the Swans, but he's no superstar.

'My kind', has been a passionate supporter for nearly 40 years pal. Don't tell me careful. Biggs is not in the team for a reason, and that's poor form. He has been a handy pick up from the Swans, but he's no superstar.

That's the joke!!!

This is either an epic troll or an epic fail.

Shane Biggs Never Forget.

Shiggsy is every bit a superstar, he should also be a Norm Smith Medallist.

Tom Boyd you mean?
Players grow a foot taller when Shiggsy's around,thats why Boyd had a good game,that's why he needs to immediately return to the senior side. You could see on the weekend he's to good for the guys at VFL level.
Boyd had a good game granted, but it's Shane Biggs I'll never forget.

Players grow a foot taller when Shiggsy's around,thats why Boyd had a good game,that's why he needs to immediately return to the senior side. You could see on the weekend he's to good for the guys at VFL level.
Boyd had a good game granted, but it's Shane Biggs I'll never forget.
You're kidding of course, Biggs was average in the VFL

Blaspheme all you want then, I don't care. Just know that you may never enter the Temple of Bont until you pay your due respects at the Shrine of Biggs.

Never Forget, mofo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About time,I'm tipping us now. I think we must have benn trying to give others more responsibility which they couldn't handle,so Biggs back was a no brainier.
Would be nice to see Biggs hitting English lace out on the wing.

Shiggsy's projected stats for today:

36 disposals (all contested) at 100% efficiency
10 rebound 50s
23 tackles (world record)
6 goals (all from outside 50)
Mark of the year and goal of the year

Mate, that is absolutely taking the piss.

Can't see him kicking more than 4 off half back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back