AFL 2017 - R12 - Collingwood v Melbourne - 15:20 AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

So who was holding the ball in this story?

Q. Who was holding the ball?
A. The Melbourne bloke with a headband.
For the love of God.

Greenwood dived on the ball and had possession, he was tackled by Hunt.

Instead of trying to dispose of the football after he had taken possession, he just threw his arms out and let the ball be held to him.

He didn't dispose (or even attempt to dispose the ball) after taking possession and just let the ball be held to him instead.

For the love of God.

Greenwood dived on the ball and had possession, he was tackled by Hunt.

Instead of trying to dispose of the football after he had taken possession, he just threw his arms out and let the ball be held to him.

He didn't dispose (or even attempt to dispose the ball) after taking possession and just let the ball be held to him instead.
I'll answer it for you. Hunt was holding the ball. Not going to argue with you any further, we are both wasting our time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Collingwood protest this is a joke something has to be done
Yes this seems like a practical and legitimate course of action. Perhaps Eddie should make a banner to wave down Spencer Street while Alex Fasoulo plays peaceful guitar ballads in the background. You can join in. Good luck.

I utterly refuse to congratulate Melbourne for this win.
Jack Watts is currently walking around half naked in the change rooms live streaming himself on the official MFC facebook page.

I don't think he cares if you congratulate him or not. Sorry about that. Did you see his goal in the last quarter?

I'll answer it for you. Hunt was holding the ball. Not going to argue with you any further, we are both wasting our time.

Hunt was holding the ball because Greenwood who dived on the ball and took possession first just threw his arms up and let it be held to him.

He dived on it and the onus is on him to attempt to dispose of it which he didn't even attempt to do.

I don't see how you aren't getting this basic rule?

Was amazing watching the Damien Barrett look a like in front of me throw a tantrum. Spend 2 minutes post game booing. And then just stand there glaring at the ground.

Yes this seems like a practical and legitimate course of action. Perhaps Eddie should make a banner to wave down Spencer Street while Alex Fasoulo plays peaceful guitar ballads in the background. You can join in. Good luck.

Jack Watts is currently walking around half naked in the change rooms live streaming himself on the official MFC facebook page.

I don't think he cares if you congratulate him or not. Sorry about that. Did you see his goal in the last quarter?
I refuse to celebrate until this guy congratulates me...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back