Preview Sydney vs Melbourne @ MCG (Round 15, 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah, Towers out. Dawson deserves another shot and Florent earned another game, probably takes Towers role. Probably just Jones in for Towers though.

Towers definitely our for Jones, McVeigh should have to get through at least another game in the reserves to prove he's over his issues, but get a feeling he'll waltz back in.

Feels like this is the game where somethings got to give. We've been doing a lot right to generate shots and get in winning positions but a hell of a lot wrong not to capitalise on that, leaving ourselves vulnerable and finding ourselves in losing positions. Gut feel is this game will be either a great performance where we have a solid win or a complete letdown after the last few games and there'll be no in-between.

Seriously need to work on goalkicking this week, I know we straightened up in the 2nd half v Richmond which was the exception, but since the bye we've done nothing but torch ourselves in front of goal. Our Key Forwards in particular, they're both doing so much right in the rest of their game and giving us some real avenues, but killing themselves and the team with their finishing.

I want Dawson in just as much as the next person, and we played very poorly last night so some could be dropped (ie Jack) but I just think against Melbourne, who are probably the form team of the comp right now, on their home deck, it could be a bit of a mistake to bring in Dawson. There's a very solid chance we may get thoroughly beaten, and if i'm being totally optimistic, I still think it would be a close, tough contest for all four quarters. Is that really where we want to throw a bloke in for just his second game?

Changes should be Jones for Towers, that's it

I actually think this Melb game is the hardest of the four - Dogs, Tiges and Bombers. Purely on form.

Win this we've completely salvaged the season.

Honestly, with all due respect...* Melbourne. I can't stop watching that last 2 minutes and especially that guy jumping around in the background as Rohan marked the ball! And the crowds roar just sends chills down the back of my neck...so ******* good!

Honestly, with all due respect...**** Melbourne. I can't stop watching that last 2 minutes and especially that guy jumping around in the background as Rohan marked the ball! And the crowds roar just sends chills down the back of my neck...so ******* good!

Yeah i didnt really even rewatch the tigers win

But rewatched that 2 minutes heaps today, thats just a crazy win, just perfect swans execution against the worst umpiring ive seen against us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, with all due respect...**** Melbourne. I can't stop watching that last 2 minutes and especially that guy jumping around in the background as Rohan marked the ball! And the crowds roar just sends chills down the back of my neck...so ******* good!

Haha indeed.

But if our players approach this week that way we're doomed.

Yeah i didnt really even rewatch the tigers win

But rewatched that 2 minutes heaps today, thats just a crazy win, just perfect swans execution against the worst umpiring ive seen against us
Worst ever, surely you jest, there's a thousand page thread from last year #bravedogs. Agreed though, was ridiculous and sadly nothing will come it, like it never does, shits me to tears.

Worst ever, surely you jest, there's a thousand page thread from last year #bravedogs. Agreed though, was ridiculous and sadly nothing will come it, like it never does, shits me to tears.

Concentrated in 2 minutes

But yeah maybe worst this year then

I actually think this Melb game is the hardest of the four - Dogs, Tiges and Bombers. Purely on form.

Win this we've completely salvaged the season.

I see it differently, I think our last 7 weeks has already salvaged the season. I don't think we can win the premiership this year, but we can put ourselves in a position to contend again.

I see it differently, I think our last 7 weeks has already salvaged the season. I don't think we can win the premiership this year, but we can put ourselves in a position to contend again.
Huge learning year for the young fellas.

Will Viney go for that bump on Hurn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back