What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Going somewhere to do or get something and thinking I'll save time by also doing/getting this other thing whilst there and getting half way back before realising you forgot to do the thing you originally went there to do.
Pretty much every time I go shopping.

"Need spices, will go buy spices"

"comes back with bread and milk and some sweet deals on socks I saw, no spices"

Pretty much every time I go shopping.

"Need spices, will go buy spices"

"comes back with bread and milk and some sweet deals on socks I saw, no spices"
computer programmer: "I am going down to the shops, do you want anything"
wife: "oh good, get me a litre of milk and if they have eggs get a dozen"

computer programmer comes back with a dozen litres of milk

wife: WTF?!?!
computer programmmer: "they had eggs"

Peta Credin and Andrew Bolt continually saying Abbot won the election based on tight spending policy and budget repair.

Simply shows how a percentage of the Liberal party is simply out of touch with reality. Guess they seem to forget Hockey's first budget and the huge flop it was with the people.

Tony won the election because people where over Kev 07 / Joolya / Kev 2.0. He won because the competition was that bad he could not lose.
In fact if it where a monkey playing a drum as leader they would have won more seats and if it had of been anyone other than Tony at the previous election the Coalition would have won that election.

Now I know Malcolm is a less than inspirational leader but the real issue with them is not how poor Turnbull is. It the fact that a percentage of the party needs to either leave and join Bernadi in the Australian Conservative party or pull their heads in and get in line with where the country is heading which is not back to the 1960's.

Peta Credin and Andrew Bolt continually saying Abbot won the election based on tight spending policy and budget repair.

Simply shows how a percentage of the Liberal party is simply out of touch with reality. Guess they seem to forget Hockey's first budget and the huge flop it was with the people.

Tony won the election because people where over Kev 07 / Joolya / Kev 2.0. He won because the competition was that bad he could not lose.
In fact if it where a monkey playing a drum as leader they would have won more seats and if it had of been anyone other than Tony at the previous election the Coalition would have won that election.

Now I know Malcolm is a less than inspirational leader but the real issue with them is not how poor Turnbull is. It the fact that a percentage of the party needs to either leave and join Bernadi in the Australian Conservative party or pull their heads in and get in line with where the country is heading which is not back to the 1960's.
Say it often enough and people will begin to believe it... keep it simple and repeat, repeat, repeat.

Or, more crassly, sling enough s**t and some will stick.

Big mouth Essendon members.
It was bad enough having to move seats for home games at Etihad but now we are stuck with this bloke a couple rows back who just moans at the top of his voice all game. Now i do not mind if people complain about players but you should cheer the good they do when it happens. This dickhead just starts on Goddard , Heppell , McKenna , Langford , Daniher and a few others and never shuts up :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Then it was the umpires who had had a best on the Lions.

In the end he stands up with 5 minutes to go and say i am going, at this stage 3 of us stand up and turn around and say "good and do not bother coming back "

* me it is bad enough to watch us play like crap and lose without listening to that all day long. Looks like i will be moving seats again next year.

Oh, I have one that is now compounded by Fox Footy's ads:

"DEEEEE fence"

* that. * you Paul Roos for bringing that American s**t into the Australian sporting lexicon. Now everyone says it and it's just ******* awful. It's just "defence" you mother*ers, just say it properly, stop breaking down perfectly simple words and walking to the Yankee beat just because they can't process the generally excellent language they were bequeathed by their rightful overlords, just ******* TALK PROPERLY JESUS

As for the poms, the general struggle with "Aitch" is absolutely staggering. The amount of people who talk about the "Hhhhatich-arr" department at work is mind-boggling and frankly makes me want to chunder all over my desk on a semi-regular basis. * me. Then they have the temerity to mock the Australian pronunciation of "data" and "project" :drunk::drunk::drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"DEEEEE fence"

**** that. **** you Paul Roos for bringing that American s**t into the Australian sporting lexicon. Now everyone says it and it's just ******* awful. It's just "defence" you mother******s, just say it properly, stop breaking down perfectly simple words and walking to the Yankee beat just because they can't process the generally excellent language they were bequeathed by their rightful overlords, just ******* TALK PROPERLY JESUS

As for the poms, the general struggle with "Aitch" is absolutely staggering. The amount of people who talk about the "Hhhhatich-arr" department at work is mind-boggling and frankly makes me want to chunder all over my desk on a semi-regular basis. **** me. Then they have the temerity to mock the Australian pronunciation of "data" and "project" :drunk::drunk::drunk:

So it's ok for the Poms to have 743 different ways of pronouncing a word due to the myriad of accents but that's all sweet, Colonial pronunciation is where the problem's really at innit?

"DEEEEE fence"

**** that. **** you Paul Roos for bringing that American s**t into the Australian sporting lexicon. Now everyone says it and it's just ******* awful. It's just "defence" you mother******s, just say it properly, stop breaking down perfectly simple words and walking to the Yankee beat just because they can't process the generally excellent language they were bequeathed by their rightful overlords, just ******* TALK PROPERLY JESUS

As for the poms, the general struggle with "Aitch" is absolutely staggering. The amount of people who talk about the "Hhhhatich-arr" department at work is mind-boggling and frankly makes me want to chunder all over my desk on a semi-regular basis. **** me. Then they have the temerity to mock the Australian pronunciation of "data" and "project" :drunk::drunk::drunk:

My goodness the 'H pronunciation struggle' is real as *. I tell my daughters all the time how to pronounce it correctly.
I hate it.

And Dwayne Russell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back