Are GWS contenders or pretenders?

Remove this Banner Ad

Have been suspect on GWS all year but their lack of edge from the pampered boys was perhaps shown literally after the Dockers game at Spotless. Heath Shaw having a heated argument with one of the younger players with the latter pretty much shrugging his shoulders and walking off. Could smell GWS shitting the bed in Adelaide all the way over here in Perth last night.

1 trick ponies. But it is a hell of a trick. They get their running game going and their forwards fire they are unstoppable.

But shut the run down = No plan B. They look very ordinary.

I think they can turn it around but Eagles would fancy themselves if they get through. And they actually travel OK to AO and Skoda.

Comprehensively smashed in their last two games by a Geelong side missing Selwood, and an Adelaide side missing Sloane.

I think their main issue is that they're stacked with kids who have been pampered since their mid-teens and they lack that desperate edge that can only come from players who've worked their arses off for a chance eg. Picken's finals performance last year.
For the 200th time, GWS are not "kids". They had fewer "kids" last night than the Crows. They had more games worth of experience on the field. They had fewer players under 50 games experience on the field.

Still very young. People just got ahead of themselves that talent would be enough override the need to gain experience and find the right combination of talent on the field.

So you are full of s**t then conaidering your original post was wrong.. unsurprising really

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Are you saying the average draft selection of an injury hit gws team is the same as any other team hit witg similar injuries? Really?

Me thinks you are full if s**t. Me thinks you know it.

serveimage

they go well on an nice open stretch on a sunny day

Are you saying the average draft selection of an injury hit gws team is the same as any other team hit witg similar injuries? Really?

Me thinks you are full if s**t. Me thinks you know it.
You have no clue about our list. Obviously.

Damn it. Didnt know we moved to the bay.

Should mutts like you be more worried about your own list?

Isnt stringer the latest wanting to bolt from the pound?

You have no clue about our list. Obviously.

Damn it. Didnt know we moved to the bay.

Should mutts like you be more worried about your own list?

Isnt stringer the latest wanting to bolt from the pound?

Wondered where you were m8.

Gone missing on the Bay m8. Good plan, if you can't handle the heat best to stay out of the kitchen m8. A pity half your team and Leon didn't take that advice m8.

Good to see you and Bokky have more fight in you than your team m8. Still deflecting onto the Dogs I see - totally understandable, I wouldn't want to discuss the pathetic on display last night either m8.

Old m8 Lids is just there for the pay cheque m8. That is shaping as one of the worst trades since Fev. Offering less than Izzy on Valium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wondered where you were m8.

Gone missing on the Bay m8. Good plan, if you can't handle the heat best to stay out of the kitchen m8. A pity half your team and Leon didn't take that advice m8.

Good to see you and Bokky have more fight in you than your team m8. Still deflecting onto the Dogs I see - totally understandable, I wouldn't want to discuss the pathetic on display last night either m8.

Old m8 Lids is just there for the pay cheque m8. That is shaping as one of the worst trades since Fev. Offering less than Izzy on Valium.
Nice rant. We were s**t and got slapped down.

I mean we werent mutt terrible. But we were terrible for our standards

Hahaha the irony of a plastics supporter commenting on players leaving other clubs.

You could form another AFL side with the players that have bailed out of GWS.
True we have lost allot. What happens with a shrinling list and cap size.

Plus we care about competition. We like to help the little folk with our offcuts.

Your guys just bail.

Nice rant. We were s**t and got slapped down.

I mean we werent mutt terrible. But we were terrible for our standards

I'm tipping you'd take Dog terrible and the flag that goes with it m8.

And what standards? Double the spoons to final win standards?

lol endemic loser cult of individual culcha m8. Doesn't stand up against good teams in finals m8. Swans win last year was clearly a fluke.

I'm tipping you'd take Dog terrible and the flag that goes with it m8.

And what standards? Double the spoons to final win standards?

lol endemic loser cult of individual culcha m8. Doesn't stand up against good teams in finals m8. Swans win last year was clearly a fluke.
Showing up for 1 year then living on it for 60 years? No thanks.

Going up every year. This year we may go backwards. Terrible.
An enquiry and a prioriry pick please (thats how it works for the vic sooks yeah?)

Showing up for 1 year then living on it for 60 years? No thanks.

Going up every year. This year we may go backwards. Terrible.
An enquiry and a prioriry pick please (thats how it works for the vic sooks yeah?)

You'll need some more COLA and a southern NSW Academy in Ballarat plus some priority picks.

Proper clubs in Vic don't get priority picks anymore m8. If the Dee's couldn't get one no one will. Priority picks are reserved for the plastic franchises north of the river m8.

You'll need some more COLA and a southern NSW Academy in Ballarat plus some priority picks.

Proper clubs in Vic don't get priority picks anymore m8. If the Dee's couldn't get one no one will. Priority picks are reserved for the plastic franchises north of the river m8.
Proper? Lol what failures you are.

Havent got a priority pick yet so wouldnt know.

For someone who changed their clubs name for money you throw the plastic word around a bit. Must be a self hate thing.

Last edited:

Where is "Western"?

Where is "Western"?
Face north, then turn left 90 degrees.

We'll give you the rest of the instructions when you get there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back