partly-cloudy.png

Min 10
Max 24
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%
rain_10.gif

Sydney area
Partly cloudy. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending west to southwesterly later in the day.

Congrats to West Coast on last nights win.
Hopefully we turn up to play next week.

Should be an exciting game.

We cant go in tall again. When we were forced to play small and Simpson rucked we played one of our best performances of the year against the Demons.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Congrats to West Coast on last nights win.
Hopefully we turn up to play next week.

Should be an exciting game.

We cant go in tall again. When we were forced to play small and Simpson rucked we played one of our best performances of the year against the Demons.

I kind of feel the way forward is a medium to small forward line that is a manic tackling machine. Interested to see how you go in.

GWS should win, but geez West Coast were great last night and can go in with a nothing to lose type attitude. Could we see another Bulldogs type run?
Nah. Media have given the fairytale run to the Tiges this year. Anyone against them be prepared for the media assault you will cop

Too slow through the middle with no ball movement.

We do play them well but they're a better team. Having said that a final is a final and anythijg can happen.

Their effort against Adelaide was atrocious. I've seen them get strangled quite a few times this year. I actually feel more confident going into next week than I did last night, though I expected a 50/50 contest. I sense it'll be another close one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their effort against Adelaide was atrocious. I've seen them get strangled quite a few times this year. I actually feel more confident going into next week than I did last night, though I expected a 50/50 contest. I sense it'll be another close one.
I wouldn't say the effort was atrocious. Underlined by the 110 tackles. It wasn't great though.
We don't matchup well with Adelaide, and I thought we were out coached. They certainly outplayed us too.
Contested possessions were halved and clearances halved pretty much.
We just need a couple of things to click.

Their strengths are related to our weaknesses, we've had some good games this year and they've won both.

Not impossible but I was definitely more comfortable with Port after a week off than GWS in the second week.

Can see GWS bouncing back big time here and winning easily, especially with travel factor, rest of two sides and one playing extra time etc
Yep I agree, I think the Giants will win easily. They will bounce back hard, to much talent in that side not to. Would much prefer eagles to win as I think Giants will really take it up to us in the prelim.

If you lose yes. But who gives a shit after you lose? We will already be thinking 2018.

But the media has hitched its wagon to the tiges for this year.

Of course they have, we are a giant club, have had no success for 37 years and we sell papers. Don't confuse the medias portrayal of us as some sort of tiger love fest.

Of course they have, we are a giant club, have had no success for 37 years and we sell papers. Don't confuse the medias portrayal of us as some sort of tiger love fest.

Not at all. Its a fairytale they are building to sell newspaper, get clicks and build viewing in the largest footy town in the country.

Never said they wouldnt pillage you should the tiges **** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back