News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rang the club today and they said they wouldn't be.

They also said - after the release of the black hoody just before round one - that there would be no more Puma gear released until next season.
Low and behold, what popped up four or five weeks ago?
Track tops, T-shirts - in both black and canary yellow.
They have form ... expect souvenir jumpers. The email and text message has already been prepared and will hit your phone or computer about six minutes after the final siren a-la the Dustin Martin Brownlow merch, which was text through six minutes after he was declared the winner.

They also said - after the release of the black hoody just before round one - that there would be no more Puma gear released until next season.
Low and behold, what popped up four or five weeks ago?
Track tops, T-shirts - in both black and canary yellow.
They have form ... expect souvenir jumpers. The email and text message has already been prepared and will hit your phone or computer about six minutes after the final siren a-la the Dustin Martin Brownlow merch, which was text through six minutes after he was declared the winner.

You bag people for conspiracy theories, but you are the master

For next season doesnt mean march 2018

You want to hit the christmas window, which means having stock on shelf between now and october. November is tight, and dec is game over

Stuff doesnt arrive in one delivery though. Stuff will be coming in staggered over a span of weeks depending upon which factory makes it and the demands on that plant.

The change that would have happened is with is in finals they move from doing a big mega launch in oct to shoving anything out as soon as they receive the full range of sizes for it.

Christmas and preseason are when you want gear in stores, and thats what the plan would have been the whole time when targeting "next season"

You want to hit the christmas window, which means having stock on shelf between now and october. November is tight, and dec is game over

Stuff doesnt arrive in one delivery though. Stuff will be coming in staggered over a span of weeks depending upon which factory makes it and the demands on that plant.

The change that would have happened is with is in finals they move from doing a big mega launch in oct to shoving anything out as soon as they receive the full range of sizes for it.

Christmas and preseason are when you want gear in stores, and thats what the plan would have been the whole time when targeting "next season"

Yes, but expect stuff as quickly as a fortnight ;)

BTW .. it's not a conspiracy theory .. it's a fact.
The club said no more Puma gear this season.
I count round 23 in 2017 as this season .. and that's when track tops and t-shirts were made available.
I don't care if we do, don't get more merch tomorrow, next month .. simply stating they said there would be no more this season, which - and it's not a bad thing - wasn't correct!

I count round 23 in 2017 as this season .. and that's when track tops and t-shirts were made available.
I don't care if we do, don't get more merch tomorrow, next month .. simply stating they said there would be no more this season, which - and it's not a bad thing - wasn't correct!

Youre being a dick. You know if not for finals they would have held this stuff back until the full range is in.

They have released two tracky tops AND a tshirt

Youre being a dick

Probably be becasue of the new insurance sponsor replacing Bingle

Youre being a dick. You know if not for finals they would have held this stuff back until the full range is in.

They have released two tracky tops AND a tshirt

Youre being a dick

No .... just stating .... it was RFC Official who said no more Puma gear this season.
It's available.
So why would I believe the club when it says there will be no yellow jumpers, when we all know they will be available by Monday.

No .... just stating .... it was RFC Official who said no more Puma gear this season.
It's available.
So why would I believe the club when it says there will be no yellow jumpers, when we all know they will be available by Monday.

so what? you think the club lied to secretly sell a tracksuit top in finals we didn't expect us to make?

come on, tell us why you think he lied

so what? you think the club lied to secretly sell a tracksuit top in finals we didn't expect us to make?

come on, tell us why you think he lied

I think you've totally missed the point.
I'll begin ........ a question was asked of the club if they would have yellow jumpers with the GF logo - they said no - they won't be made available.
My point, they said nothing more Puma would be made availble once they released the hoody - that turned out to be false.
Do I think this is a bad thing? NO
Am I gflad? Well I bought a yellow and and a black one.
Do I think they deliberately misled people? No and it is good management that something new was available pre-finals (albeit unexpected).
So, do I believe the club when it says there woin't be more gear forthcoming after the GF ... well no .. AND THEY'D BE F****** STUPID NOT TOO.
No conspiracy ... nor an I condemning the club or a decision.
I am just saying, I do not believe them when they say there won't be new merchandise straight after the finals as you know and I know there will (and I am not talking in time for Christmas).
The person at the club is only saying what they are told to say ... and if we win count on more merch coming soon.
No conspiracy!

cebec47ff02e0c2d88f129800316f32f

Puma had this piece of graffiti up in Melbourne at 10pm monday night.

Just in case you didn't see it already.

I think you've totally missed the point.
I'll begin ........ a question was asked of the club if they would have yellow jumpers with the GF logo - they said no - they won't be made available.
My point, they said nothing more Puma would be made availble once they released the hoody - that turned out to be false.
Do I think this is a bad thing? NO
Am I gflad? Well I bought a yellow and and a black one.
Do I think they deliberately misled people? No and it is good management that something new was available pre-finals (albeit unexpected).
So, do I believe the club when it says there woin't be more gear forthcoming after the GF ... well no .. AND THEY'D BE F****** STUPID NOT TOO.
No conspiracy ... nor an I condemning the club or a decision.
I am just saying, I do not believe them when they say there won't be new merchandise straight after the finals as you know and I know there will (and I am not talking in time for Christmas).
The person at the club is only saying what they are told to say ... and if we win count on more merch coming soon.
No conspiracy!

1) look at your posts, its pretty clear you are insinuating the club lied

2) reacting in Aug/Sept knowing you are in finals is a world away from feb pre-season

3) christmas for retail isnt december, its now. i used to be involved in the global supply chain for consumer goods, and the timings are:

- manufacture July
- testing August
- final retailer approval August/September
- shipment September/October (straight to DC and then store)

only an idiot puts stuff on a shelf in December for Christmas sales.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) look at your posts, its pretty clear you are insinuating the club lied

2) reacting in Aug/Sept knowing you are in finals is a world away from feb pre-season

3) christmas for retail isnt december, its now. i used to be involved in the global supply chain for consumer goods, and the timings are:

- manufacture July
- testing August
- final retailer approval August/September
- shipment September/October (straight to DC and then store)

only an idiot puts stuff on a shelf in December for Christmas sales.

One last time .... lied is a strong word.
But technically they did ... but I don't care.
It was stated - and its on record - "there will be no more Puma gear released this season".
If I am not mistaken ... round 22-23 is THIS season.
So it was an untruth, technically ...... but no one cares.
My only point was when the club says it's not releasing something GF related, take it with a grain of salt because it likely will be released to the public.
I'm not upset that it was released - quite to the contrary (hence my purchase). It's not an issue, other than, be aware if the club says something won't be available, expect that it may become available.

One last time .... lied is a strong word.
But technically they did ... but I don't care.
It was stated - and its on record - "there will be no more Puma gear released this season".
If I am not mistaken ... round 22-23 is THIS season.
So it was an untruth, technically ...... but no one cares.
My only point was when the club says it's not releasing something GF related, take it with a grain of salt because it likely will be released to the public.
I'm not upset that it was released - quite to the contrary (hence my purchase). It's not an issue, other than, be aware if the club says something won't be available, expect that it may become available.

*sigh*

if they didnt think they would be in a position to sell anything during the season, ITS NOT A LIE

btw its officially sad that this is the thing youre bagging the club about now. they suck because they made gear available sooner than expected

i honestly dont know what to say, you seem determined to hate on certain people at this club no matter what.

*sigh*

if they didnt think they would be in a position to sell anything during the season, ITS NOT A LIE

btw its officially sad that this is the thing youre bagging the club about now. they suck because they made gear available sooner than expected

i honestly dont know what to say, you seem determined to hate on certain people at this club no matter what.

Which part of me saying .......... "I'm glad they did make stuff available sooner" ........... in three or four straight posts makes you think I am bagging the club. I'm f****** complimenting the club and Puma.
All I suggested was - FOR THE FIFTH TIME .... that if the club is right now saying a certain item, be it jumper, scarf won';t be made available to the public, I wouldn't take it as gospel - and that is not a bad thing either.

Or put it this way .... please answer these simple questions.

DID the club say it was not releasing any more Puma gear THIS season?
Did the club release new Puma gear pre-finals? As in pre-final THIS season?
If your answer is Yes and Yes (which are the correct ones) why are you disputing this.

For a fifth time, congrats to the club for making new Puma merchandise available pre-finals ... it was most unexpected given we were told none was coming??? :)

Hahah come get me, i'll be around the G somewhere.

You forgot the....na...na.nana...naaaa..you can't catch me:p

Which part of me saying .......... "I'm glad they did make stuff available sooner" ........... in three or four straight posts makes you think I am bagging the club. I'm f****** complimenting the club and Puma.
All I suggested was - FOR THE FIFTH TIME .... that if the club is right now saying a certain item, be it jumper, scarf won';t be made available to the public, I wouldn't take it as gospel - and that is not a bad thing either.

Or put it this way .... please answer these simple questions.

DID the club say it was not releasing any more Puma gear THIS season?
Did the club release new Puma gear pre-finals? As in pre-final THIS season?
If your answer is Yes and Yes (which are the correct ones) why are you disputing this.

For a fifth time, congrats to the club for making new Puma merchandise available pre-finals ... it was most unexpected given we were told none was coming??? :)

you called the club liars, but are congratulating them? my arse. you want another swing, and its officially getting sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back