Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see what you did there.
.Dingley is a far better environment than the cow dung heap at Cattery HQ.

I very much doubt that.

Not obsessed at all. The 2008 grand final eats Cats fans alive. Hawthorn stopped the Catters from a b2b and threepeat of their own. Hawthorns era was far more better than Geewrongs.

The real rub of the matter is that we stopped ourselves - you lot merely took advantage and kept on skating. That's all you had to do against an opponent that mentally got too far ahead of themselves.

Still, congrats is in order I guess. We didn't deserve it, playing and thinking as we did. Hubris can do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

304064-tlsnewsportrait.jpg
304174-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

1e7e037fc0f025436c6d899dc6099899

It's fitting that Selwood and Ablett the two worst ever captains of an AFL side are now back in the same team.
May they experience failure for their remaining playing years :D.

Not obsessed at all. The 2008 grand final eats Cats fans alive. Hawthorn stopped the Catters from a b2b and threepeat of their own. Hawthorns era was far more better than Geewrongs.

On my darkest days I obsess about Geelulz consensus flags of the 1880's. Things get worse when I consider what could've been had Stephen Dank been at Hawthorn in 2009. Imagine his healing supplements fixing Croads foot, Xavier Ellis and Clinton Young packing on the muscle, alas no dynasty* for the Hawks post 2008.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Living rent free.

The Catters are like the English cricket team.

Talk the talk but can't walk the walk

And the Hawks are Bangladesh

Just imagine if we got Stewart Dew on the anti-obesity drug.

Imagine. :rolleyes:.

We won two flags after 2008 yet you Hawks act like you stopped us in our tracks.

You won 3 in a row yet you dwell on 08 like it was a defining moment in your club's history.

It costs less than the Mirvac deal for Cats to set up shop in Hawks minds.

Imagine. :rolleyes:.

We won two flags after 2008 yet you Hawks act like you stopped us in our tracks.

You won 3 in a row yet you dwell on 08 like it was a defining moment in your club's history.

It costs less than the Mirvac deal for Cats to set up shop in Hawks minds.

You're misreading the 2008 victory, it was a win for ages beating the juiced up Cats led by Bomber Thompson, Dean 'The Weapon' Robinson, and Stephen 'off site injections' Dank.

Ps Banging on about our 3peat to Cats fans is a bit rough considering they haven't witnessed such a feat.

You're misreading the 2008 victory, it was a win for ages beating the juiced up Cats led by Bomber Thompson, Dean 'The Weapon' Robinson, and Stephen 'off site injections' Dank.

Ps Banging on about our 3peat to Cats fans is a bit rough considering they haven't witnessed such a feat.

Way to prove my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back