Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we’re pretty much winning this Shitfight now, only a handful of Geelol flogs are left and Fat lady is starting to sing. Only an moderater miracle will get them over the line now.
In the spirit of the season I was going to wish everyone in the shitfight a Merry Xmas.
However reading you 48%ers pathetically mewling slurs on the GOAT makes me violently ill.
heck you Hawfie scum.
16>13
Go Catters
Luv ya Gaz!

In the spirit of the season I was going to wish everyone in the shitfight a Merry Xmas.
However reading you 48%ers pathetically mewling slurs on the GOAT makes me violently ill.
**** you Hawfie scum.
16>13
Go Catters
Luv ya Gaz!
Sookwood much? How’s your ankle?

Merry Christmas

Handbaggers must be mad to give Ducker Selwood a 4 year deal when he's already nearly cooked. Along with all constant topping up those fools are absolutely botching their list management - fantastic news for us. ;):thumbsu:

Handbaggers must be mad to give Ducker Selwood a 4 year deal when he's already nearly cooked. Along with all constant topping up those fools are absolutely botching their list management - fantastic news for us. ;):thumbsu:
2017 AA Joel Selwood is 'already nearly cooked'. Ok mate. :):)

Three picks before the Hawfies took their first is 'constant topping up'. Ok mate. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Better than 18th

Or giving supporters false hope only to get belted by pissweak teams like Adelaide.....
You're right it's much better to be belted by 86pts back-to-back by the 2nd worst captain Ablett and the worst captain Selwood. :drunk:

You're right it's much better to be belted by 86pts back-to-back by the 2nd worst captain Ablett and the worst captain Selwood. :drunk:

We were not the same team at the start of the season Catfloggo....

We were far better at the end of the season. The Catters played like special needs Auskickers late in the season!

The worst captain in AFL history.... alongside the next worst captain in Ablett. Poetry in motion the Catflogs deserve each other along side no flags Dangerflog.
Richie Vandenberg clearly holds that mantle Hawksflog.

We were not the same team at the start of the season Catfloggo....

We were far better at the end of the season. The Catters played like special needs Auskickers late in the season!
That's alarming. You were s**t at the end of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Selwoods- cooked
Taylor - cooked
Ablett - cooked
Hawkins - cooked

....and these muppets think they'll win a Prelim next year?

capi_c3c9ff1b35db662f268988fb0a96226e_e3e83cb5ba77bd4c52af592cfd95bfe6.jpeg

What's fantastic news for us ( as well as 16 other teams ), is the fact you guys are relying on plebs like Limpey & Mirra to raise you from 12th....Now that makes me :D.

Not before you give us an update on your cow dung heap mafia owned stadium

Bosk has started a thread on it.

Hawks are always keeping us informed about what's happening at the Cattery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back